Metal Gear Solid 4 at TGS!

I like the way the series is. It seems Hideo likes to harken back to the early spy movies or something, MGS3 being a complete throwback to it. But it seems in MGS3, Hideo was kinda trying to break the mold and make more of an emotional story (The ending of MGS3 was so dramatic and cool).

If you follow the series, then you'll know that there are alot of unanswered questions. This is the one series where I always anticipate its next release. I can't wait to see what Solid Snake and Metal Gear look like on the PS3......

Johnny Awesome said:
I really hope it isn't as cheezy as the rest of the MGS games. I true renaissance (ala RE4) is needed for this series.

Problem is, there was never anything wrong with the MGS games the way the RE series became (boring). MGS3 didn't sell as much as expected, but not because it was a bad game in any way. The MGS series was never ruined by endless sequels and spin offs and remakes and blah blah blahs.

MGS5 will be one hell of a game, much like MGS2 was. New generation, new great game.

Back