Man gets 93 years and 58 strokes for incest rape

1) it was willing (if he is to be believed, that is)

2) one of the girls is 20. not a minor.

so, if he made love with his daughter who was 20 and she wanted to do it too (and has not been brainwashed or anything...) then what is the crime? There is NOTHING wrong with ANY two (or more) WILLING (single, or with life-partner/s willing approval) adults entering into a sexual relationship with each other! EVER.

and dont you dare go off on my about child molestors. I wasn't addressing that part of the case, and it happened to me when I was about 6 and I don't hold a grudge against people who do these things, I only fear for the children that are hurt. so fuck off if you're going to bitch at me about that

nelg said:
The only thing that I would have added to his sentence was, at the end of the 93 years I would shove the cane up his ass.

After 93 years in prison, he (1) wouldn't even feel it or (2) would enjoy it.

They should take him to a field and find a tree stump. Nail his penos to the stump and light the stump on fire. Give him a knife so he can cut it off or stay there and burn to death. Both way will stop him from doing it again. :devilish:

{Sniping}Waste said:
They should take him to a field and find a tree stump. Nail his penos to the stump and light the stump on fire. Give him a knife so he can cut it off or stay there and burn to death. Both way will stop him from doing it again. :devilish:

um.... it's not like he was doin little girls. it did not say that it was even debated that he might have done it forcefully, and the youngest was 14. I have had some 14 year old girls practically try to rape me so it's not like they are exactly innocent children. most girls in this country loose their virginity between 13 and 15 according to a number of proffesional polls I've seen. That doesnt make it right for a grown man to have sex with a 14 year old, but I think he hardly deserves that treatment.

Sage said:
{Sniping}Waste said:

um.... it's not like he was doin little girls. it did not say that it was even debated that he might have done it forcefully, and the youngest was 14. I have had some 14 year old girls practically try to rape me so it's not like they are exactly innocent children. most girls in this country loose their virginity between 13 and 15 according to a number of proffesional polls I've seen. That doesnt make it right for a grown man to have sex with a 14 year old, but I think he hardly deserves that treatment.
why cant I ever find the girls who guys are always talking about being practically raped?
Im 19 and still a virgin damnit...

radeonic2 said:
Sage said:
{Sniping}Waste said:

why cant I ever find the girls who guys are always talking about being practically raped?

hah you dont want these girls. trust me, you DONT want them... and, I was 17 and still a virgin (lost it the next day tho ;) ) and only been with 3 women total, and only been ****** about 7 times total. two of them it was only once (my first, and the most recent) and none of them were particularly attractive.

So, you're really not doing too bad. Hell, my longest relationship lasted 2 weeks. That's how long they all last. Two weeks then 6-18 months of being alone, 2 weeks more weeks, etc etc. Just buy a doll.

Sage said:
radeonic2 said:
Sage said:
{Sniping}Waste said:

hah you dont want these girls. trust me, you DONT want them... and, I was 17 and still a virgin (lost it the next day tho ;) ) and only been with 3 women total, and only been ****** about 7 times total. two of them it was only once (my first, and the most recent) and none of them were particularly attractive.

So, you're really not doing too bad. Hell, my longest relationship lasted 2 weeks. That's how long they all last. Two weeks then 6-18 months of being alone, 2 weeks more weeks, etc etc. Just buy a doll.
Dude yes I do.. I've never even had a girlfriend.
I just dont go lookin for girls, but sometimes me wants em for my own selfish reasons.

radeonic2 said:
I just dont go lookin for girls, but sometimes me wants em for my own selfish reasons.

...get a doll. www.realdoll.com Don't let the price scare you- it will come out much MUCH cheaper in the long run.

:LOL:

Sage said:
radeonic2 said:

...get a doll. www.realdoll.com Don't let the price scare you- it will come out much MUCH cheaper in the long run.

Hell no man, thats pathetic.
I want something with emotions :LOL:
Very true ;)

radeonic2 said:
Sage said:
radeonic2 said:

Very true ;)

Why not program the doll with Half Life 2's AI?

K.I.L.E.R said:
radeonic2 said:
Sage said:
radeonic2 said:

Very true ;)

Why not program the doll with Half Life 2's AI?
Uh no dude.. I dont want something that isnt real..

TheMightyPuck said:
Doing your own daughter is f-ed up
not as long as they are both consenting adults
but it doesn't even come close to being as f-ed up as raping a child.
they weren't children. one was 19, the other was 15. Do you know how slutty a lot of 15 year olds are these days? They are certainly old enough to consent. And, it NEVER mentioned the word "rape" in the article. It did mention that he stated it was non-forced. Innocent until proven guilty... or does that not apply in this case?

Reverend said:
Sage said:
TheMightyPuck said:
Doing your own daughter is f-ed up
not as long as they are both consenting adults
A father should not have sex with his daughter. Period.

What if they both just... want to? Who are we to tell them not to do it, if they, with their own will, want to have a shag?
It's freaky, and it makes me sick, but hey, it's the principle....

Reverend said:
Then you, like Sage, should not be a father.

Trust me, i won't. And if i were, i wouldn't have sex with my son/daughter, cause as i've said, it's totally unacceptable for me.

All i'm saying is that, fundamentally, if 2 people want to both do something, they should be able to do it as long as it doesn't harm anyone.

london-boy said:
Reverend said:
Then you, like Sage, should not be a father.

Trust me, i won't. And if i were, i wouldn't have sex with my son/daughter, cause as i've said, it's totally unacceptable for me.
Good.

All i'm saying is that, fundamentally, if 2 people want to both do something, they should be able to do it as long as it doesn't harm anyone.
We're not talking about "something fundamental" here -- we're talking about father/daughter sex. Re-read your own comments above.

All this "I see nothing wrong if it's consensual sex" is total crap. This sets out as a father thinking "There's nothing wrong in having sex with her if she wants it too" the minute his daughter is born. That's a sickening thought.

Ask any father here if they would ever think of having sex with their daughter.

Sage should revisit this when he becomes a father and has a daughter. And his wife should read what he said too.

It's easy for Sage to say that now, when he's single, young and has no intention of being a parent. I'll excuse him for that. But if he is actually a father now and tells me that, I will strike him off as ever being possibily a friend of mine.

Back