MAG Faction Poll

Which fraction/corporation are you going with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JPT

Veteran
Supporter
Just to get an overview of how many and what fraction people will go with in MAG.

I think there's a typo in the OP, it's "Faction".

Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up, missed out on the beta. From what I've read / seen / heard, I'm really interested in playing SVER.

I think there's a typo in the OP, it's "Faction".

Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up, missed out on the beta. From what I've read / seen / heard, I'm really interested in playing SVER.

I'll play the not native english speaker card now ;)

Hold on, having not invested at all in the Beta... why isn't there any love for Valor? I may ditch the GAF crowd if we can get something going here. I doubt we can, but you never know.

According to introductory material, Valor balances accuracy and power. SVER leans towards power, and Raven towards accuracy. I would have picked Valor since I can't make up my mind which is better.

In Sabotage, I find the Raven base too leaky. The SVER base is far away, and well positioned (Air drop gets you closer). The Valor one is all closed up with some easy to defend indoor area. It's a b*tch to take them. I am surprised we were able to get inside Valor and SVER strongholds so early though.

May be we will succeed one day. In comparison, ours is like an Aztec shopping mall. All are welcomed but you bring your own trolley. [size=-2]Watch out for the blood on the steps. Don't slip and fall.[/size]

I`m going to go with either a quarter or a fifth...........

Heh... I will take half. Your half !

I got my copy today and its Rave time :p
I got 2 additional friends that will go with Raven to.

I picked up one of SVER's weapons and used it against them. It has a large round scope and extremely powerful. What gun is that ? No wonder I usually lose out to them close up.

I think I also figure out a way to clear SVER Objective A in Sabotage with some simple team effort. With a sniper on the left side, you could clear the central path leading all the way to O. A. The only complication is to have someone watch behind the sniper. There is an underground path leading to right behind him. After getting killed a few times, some SVER will take that route to knife the sniper.

In any case, once that central path is cleared. It should be possible to send a squad or two to O. A. The sniping point can also cover all the way to the staircase leading to O. A. Increase the number of snipers if SVER also position snipers at their end.

You can also throw smoke grenade or chemical grenade to help clear the way. I can't find chemical grenade last night. I thought I saw one during the first night. I think the squad leader on my first night was right. With proper support, the central way is the shortest and most effective route to O. A.

I will try to get a Claymore upgrade to defend my back. And then I'll go for the assault weapons and machineguns. Playing as sniper is nice, but not exciting enough. :p

Back