Looking for a Sega Saturn console

Nesh

Double Agent
Legend
Hello guys.

I got my retro nostalgia up recently (thanks to my friend who owns one) and I am looking for a Sega Saturn console.
The majority of consoles on Ebay either dont ship to my country or are out of the Eurozone (which usually makes it very expensive due to customs and taxes).
Does anyone know a good source where I can get a Saturn for logical prices?

Man if only it could also play Sega Saturn games. This is sweet though
How much is a "logical" price?
A quick check shows plenty of Saturn's available on eBay UK, I'm sure there will be some sellers willing to ship within the EU?
I am looking for a Pal console. Unfortunately in most cases just the PAL console is above 100 euroswith the shipping and the majority is on auction which raise prices.
If I was living in the UK it would have been easier to find and buy one from Ebay Uk

Man if only it could also play Sega Saturn games. This is sweet though

I am looking for a Pal console. Unfortunately in most cases just the PAL console is above 100 euroswith the shipping and the majority is on auction which raise prices.
If I was living in the UK it would have been easier to find and buy one from Ebay Uk

I think it is cheaper if you use more local/country specific auction sites.

I think it is cheaper if you use more local/country specific auction sites.
I looked. It is almost impossible to find a Sega Saturn in Cyprus. The only place I found one is a shop with old consoles and the guy knows that its impossible to find, so he charges as much as buying + shipping abroad in an auction from Ebay.

It was usially much more. But today i managed to find one on Ebay :D

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Got my Saturn today aaaaaand.....it's dead :p
Broken controller,
Console doesnt read disks
Sega Rally scratched and its box is destroyed.

I am a cactus

Back