Looking for a Ridge Racer 7 comparison (1080p, 720p, HDMI, DVI)

Metalmurphy

Newcomer
I remember seeing along time ago a website that showed several comparisons of ridge racer 7 with several settings. I remember one of the comparisons was with HDMI and it clearly was better. However i can't remember, or find, that website. I believe it was posted here once but i can't find it, i also remember it was a japanese website.

Does anyone know what site it is? :p Or does someone knows of another website with these types of comparisons?

I remember seeing along time ago a website that showed several comparisons of ridge racer 7 with several settings. I remember one of the comparisons was with HDMI and it clearly was better. However i can't remember, or find, that website. I believe it was posted here once but i can't find it, i also remember it was a japanese website.

Does anyone know what site it is? :p Or does someone knows of another website with these types of comparisons?

Edit: I thought you were talking about something else. Sorry.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=74502&page=2

No idea about what site or whatever, but HDMI and DVI output the very same digital signal, with the exception that HDMI can output soo, so there shouldn't be any difference between the two

I don't think that is correct.

Unless you use a HDMI cable in the back of the PS3 with a DVI adpater on the other end.

The output via the normal Playstation output (where the non-HDMI cables go) is analogue I believe not digital.

Back