List of forum user name changes

Is changing names still available? 'Cause I'd like to change mine into galson as I appear on all forums under this name. Don't even ask why I registered as augur here in the first place :>

Hi, I would like to change my name to Hazuki Ryu thats how its suppoused to be I just made a mistake when i created it.

Thanks in advance

Hi, I would like to change my name to Hazuki Ryu thats how its suppoused to be I just made a mistake when i created it.

Thanks in advance

If you mean the Shenmue character, that'd be Hazuki Ryou :p But then Geo would probably stab you :D

If you mean the Shenmue character, that'd be Hazuki Ryou :p But then Geo would probably stab you :D

lol yes i mean hazuki from shenmue i dont really know how the correct way anymore i guess I'm going to play the game to see :)

Edit: looks like its ryo after all grr

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like its ryo after all grr

It's Ryo, if you use the english version of the name; Ryou, if you transcribe it from the kana. Ou=long o (but it's not pronounced like in "hoop" but like in "often").
It's similar with Tokyo and Toukyou. :p

Could my name be changed? I was in a hurry when I originally signed up, and I left out part of the name. The full name is "I.S.T." It's an acronym.

As to why I was in a hurry, well...

duty_calls.png

AndyTX asked for Andrew Lauritzen, so your favourite shadow mapper can thus be found as such!

Man, that one's going to take some getting used to. He should put "DON'T SHOOT IT'S ANDYTX!" in his sig for awhile. ;)

Man, that one's going to take some getting used to. He should put "DON'T SHOOT IT'S ANDYTX!" in his sig for awhile. ;)
Haha, didn't mean to confuse. Indeed I was hoping that this will make things less confusing in the long run, and perhaps even quell the assumption that I go by "Andy" (everyone actually calls me Andrew)... not that I mind much :)

Haha, didn't mean to confuse. Indeed I was hoping that this will make things less confusing in the long run, and perhaps even quell the assumption that I go by "Andy" (everyone actually calls me Andrew)... not that I mind much :)

If you don't mind, Andrew, I could change your current tag into something like "Secret Identity: AndyTX" or "A.K.A. AndyTX." Or Anything else that you'd see fit, really. Just as a temporary reminder for those who might not know that you changed your handle.

No it isn't. :D
Here comes the initialism police! Run for your lives, people!

:mrgreen:

If you don't mind, Andrew, I could change your current tag into something like "Secret Identity: AndyTX" or "A.K.A. AndyTX." Or Anything else that you'd see fit, really. Just as a temporary reminder for those who might not know that you changed your handle.
Cool, either works for me, thanks :)

Back