List of forum user name changes

I've made my forum user name uniform across all hardware sites now. I am using "Blacklash". If you would shift "Malficar" to that user name I would appreciate it.

I use to use "Malficar" on some forums and "Blacklash" on others. Now I only use "Blacklash".

Done. It would have been a bit easier to do if you hadn't already registered Blacklash and had posted as that username!

Done. It would have been a bit easier to do if you hadn't already registered Blacklash and had posted as that username!

Back when I did that my plan was to simply cease using the tag "malficar" here.

In any case, thank you for the making the change.

What's the question?

Yes my tag was Malficar @ nVnews and a few others sites. Mostly I use Blacklash. I decided to shift them all to Blacklash to have one tag across all hardware sites. So I am now Blacklash @ nVnews as well.

On a side note, is any user name acceptable here? I have noticed some darn right foul ones lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a side note, is any user name acceptable here? I have noticed some darn right foul ones lately.
Which ones? I can think of one I object to, but other than that I haven't see anything to outrageous. Not all names are acceptable, to answer your question.

I sent you a PM, Rys.

It's not really a big deal. I have been away from the forum for a time and don't remember seeing certain types of tags here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it seems we object to the same one. Said poster probably won't last too long anyway, if he keeps up his current behaviour :devilish:

Well it seems we object to the same one. Said poster probably won't last too long anyway, if he keeps up his current behaviour :devilish:
Being A Loser (Likely), Should We Encourage A Termination?

I'm sure a majority of the B3D community feels the same way, he's lucky for his sake there is currently no rep system :D

I don't think his vocabulary is big enough to understand what a petunia is G, how about "Flower Girl"? :|

I always thought "Asshat" might be aprapo too... ;)

dw, I thought the whole point was to avoid that whole area. :p

Simon, if you really want to impress me, you'd work something out for that singularly offensive name that not only made it past the gatekeepers here but remained in sight for some time. :devilish:

Back