Linux Newbie in dear help! Problems compiling Highpoint RocketRaid OpenSource Driver

Ok I'm downloading it from my linux server, maybe there was some problem with the shorewall settings... It detects it as 2.17 GB or so from there.. what I'll do there is copy it to my system through samba and burn the ISO on my PC. Thank you for the input ;)

MatiasZ said:
Ok I'm downloading it from my linux server, maybe there was some problem with the shorewall settings... It detects it as 2.17 GB or so from there.. what I'll do there is copy it to my system through samba and burn the ISO on my PC. Thank you for the input ;)
Okay, well, I tested it on my computer and it didn't work (the program saw it as a 2GB file), so that's not going to on your server.

I did some tests with the linux commandline ftp client, and that does work properly. Just ftp anonymous@<mirror> and "get" the file.

Great idea, I'm doing that right now... And it seems to see the whole file.. Seriously, thank you for the input. In the mean time I've download Slackware 10.2, which is out since no more than a couple of days... I'll see what's now and how it works there too.

Thanks again.

Back