Let's see what ya Look like, post piccccies :)

Didn't realise I can't attach pix to the forum heh, a few link jobs later:

Me with braids:
sk8er_sho136b.jpg

sk8er_sho128h.jpg

When I had white anime baddie hair, ouch
g70798.jpg

Modelling test shoot pix, mwahahaha, cover ye eyes...
sk8er_sho90j.jpg

My Boyfriend Michael ^_^
kimisboy_7631461.jpg

:oops:

Wow you're a hottie Katsura! :oops: Keep the Braids!!!

p.s.: so's your boyfriend! :oops: :D :oops: :D :oops:

p.p.s.: You look like my ex, especially with the platinum blond/white dyed hair.

Mucho Glacias Nato-sama. I think your pix looks great too :oops: don't understand why you haven't had luck with guys, I'd know people who'd throw themselves at your feet, I'd probably be part of that crowd if I'm not engaged :).

Hold on, you telling me this is not Gay-dar? Hehehe soz.

I've cut my hair really short now, but it's still white blond, and I'm growing it to get dreadlocks.

I think there's the stereotype cast of what gay people look like, and I know that's not true, if they ever pay attention to the alternative gay culture, like hiphop, skaters etc, people would discover we are just as diverse as any other group of people. We come in all shades, sizes, attires and attitudes. Not just the camp queens in TV dramas lol.

LOL tpic posting is fun, I wanna see more pix of people, not many girl members pix yet. And nothing from London Boy.

I'm gotta dig bit and post few more tomorrow lol.

Katsura said:
Mucho Glacias Nato-sama. I think your pix looks great too :oops: don't understand why you haven't had luck with guys, I'd know people who'd throw themselves at your feet, I'd probably be part of that crowd if I'm not engaged :).

Oh that was many years ago when I still was a closet case. :D

I've been married since November 28th, 2000 to the love of my life. But I've still got eyes! Telling someone you're not married to that they're really hot is not a crime dagnabbit! I will plead the 5th if my hubbie ever sees this thread :LOL:

http://www.iinteractive.com/malik/eddie-malik-full.jpg

http://www.iinteractive.com/malik/eddie-malik-full2.jpg

Katsura said:
Hold on, you telling me this is not Gay-dar? Hehehe soz.

With the way LB and Zurich go at it (ok I'm guilty too... :oops:), it probably is Gay-dar jr. :p

Katsura said:
I've cut my hair really short now, but it's still white blond, and I'm growing it to get dreadlocks.

Good move! :D

Katsura said:
I think there's the stereotype cast of what gay people look like, and I know that's not true, if they ever pay attention to the alternative gay culture, like hiphop, skaters etc, people would discover we are just as diverse as any other group of people. We come in all shades, sizes, attires and attitudes. Not just the camp queens in TV dramas lol.

Yea and it's unfortunate. One thing that always pissed me off, considering the relatively small pool that we gays and lesbians have to choose from in the first place, are those that say "Oh yea, I think you're really attractive, but I don't date X group." Grrrr I hate those.

Katsura said:
LOL tpic posting is fun, I wanna see more pix of people, not many girl members pix yet. And nothing from London Boy.

I'm gotta dig bit and post few more tomorrow lol.

LB? He's been begging me in PM to post some of his photos for him, but errr... uhh... Not sure which ones. :LOL:

* Natoma goes phishing

WOW! Congraturations! Really happy to see a same-sex couple committed to each other. So very happy for you guys ^_^. Me and Michael are not alone who wants long term relation than sleep around.

P.S. Too right about the no harm in appreciate beauty by looking speech :)

Ahh if only we could all be mormons... ;)

But in serious news, yea we're coming up on 4 years now. But don't knock sleeping around. Some of us *cough* london-boy *cough* just haven't met the right person yet. :p

I'm not knocking sleep around :). Sex is human nature. what I meant is once I found tha special person, i'd like to make the relationshiop work long term.

Besides, as a couple, who says we can't still swing? And there is no rule about just 2 person either LOL!!!!

Natoma said:
Thank god... :oops: Don't go posting our icq conversation without telling me first ever again! :LOL:
well i told you not but about 3 seconds afterwards... enough time for you to make me change it before anyone read it :devilish:

Katsura said:
I'm not knocking sleep around :). Sex is human nature. what I meant is once I found tha special person, i'd like to make the relationshiop work long term.

Besides, as a couple, who says we can't still swing? And there is no rule about just 2 person either LOL!!!!

Hehe true true.

Katsura Damn boy eat a bowl of pasta ore something . A strong gust of wind and your going to get blown a few blocks off course :oops:

Ok, little too much man on man going on here for me, no offense. :oops:

Guess Ill post some pics of my wifes backside...

Kellbutt4.jpg

Kellybutt2.jpg

I feel better now... Here is to hoping she doesnt randomly end up here and see these pics.

Ass!!!!
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Did you take them in secret, or is she "posing" on those laceyass pics?

...rather would've seen Fallguys ass, but that'd been too much to ask....

...so Fallguy looks like his wife's ass :LOL:
(the thread was "post piccies of youself" :) )

Edit: Little did I know, when I first registered to B3D, that its content could compare with the "adult boards" that I regularly visit :)
It hasn't always been like this, has it?

Are they Fallguys clothes laying recklessly on the floor?
Was the pic taken "before" or "after"?

It raises so many questions....

Back