Let's see what ya Look like, post piccccies :)

logen999 said:
i have the same T-shirt humus *high five*

Been to Meltdown, eh?
I like the back.
drool.gif

shirt0.jpg

REF: ATI T-Shirt

Just when you thought you were normal, someone [Humus] has to remind us that we are the biggest geeks on the planet. :LOL:

tk2.jpg

Beard is a bit trimmed now but that is me on a good day.

t_on_camel.gif

Year 2000, brothers wedding, catching the local taxi service in Pakistan, Kahsmir. Riding a camel kills your back! Any deviant thoughts you can keep to yourself already! Especially you londonboy :LOL:

Gorian.jpg

That's my village which I go visit every so often. Just recently the locals discovered the telephone and a bit before that, the new fangled thing the city people call electric-city. :p

Edit: pics
Edit: link
Edit: grammar

Tahir,

Is that a painting or a photoshopped picture?

p.s.: I'm so jealous. I would kill to be able to grow a goattee. As it stands, I have to shave maybe once every two to three weeks. I have no hair. :(

Dr. Ffreeze,

Very cute. :)

Natoma said:
Tahir,

I did something to that pic in Paintshop Pro, the original is lost...it is quite an old pic (about 2 and a half years old) but I kind of look that way nowadays. I have a pic of me on my wedding day sporting just the goatee rather than full beard but I grew the whole lot back eventually.

I did have a pic of me with an AK47 which I lost but if I posted that here people might mistake me for a terrorist :LOL:

For some reason Joe reminds me of Homer Simpson in the above pic :D Nice pic, Joe, cute kids... \me runs whilst me can!!

Tahir said:
Natoma said:
Tahir,

I did something to that pic in Paintshop Pro, the original is lost...it is quite an old pic (about 2 and a half years old) but I kind of look that way nowadays. I have a pic of me on my wedding day sporting just the goatee rather than full beard but I grew the whole lot back eventually.

I did have a pic of me with an AK47 which I lost but if I posted that here people might mistake me for a terrorist :LOL:

Oh stop. :LOL:

Several months (and looks) out of date, and the camera (which caught me off guard) is complete shit (one of those 90$ digitals from 3 years back), but meh :)

ben.jpg

What the heck, hows about a few more.

Kel5.jpg

Em3.JPG

Wife and daughter obviously. About 3 years ago.

bling.JPG

No, its not my car. Myself and daughter who doesnt like to have her picture taken. So she always does this funny thing with her mouth. :?

Bike-Kel.JPG

Wife on my bike about 7 weeks after her having our son, about 4 months ago.

EmJorKel.JPG

Wife, son, daughter.

Fam2.JPG

He was about 1 month old, about 5 months ago.

Vac2.JPG

Is that guy in the back staring, or is it just me?

Is there a prize for most pics posted?

Ill give myself one. :(

haveacookie.gif

Whatever we want. :eek: Just have good genetics I guess. My wife was actually very happy she kept about 6 pounds from her last pregnancy. After our first one, she went right back down to what she was. In fact.. the day after she gave birth to our first, she was about 5 pounds more than before she got pregnant. All her woman friends despise her for it. :)

Ive gained some weight since high school, but not a lot. Im 5'11" and about 195, was 180 all thru highschool. Shes 5'8" and 114lbs, and was actaully about 120 all thru school, and when we met. She got really sick once, bedridden for about 2 weeks. Lots some weight, and never has been able to get it back. She wears 26x34 Levis' though, Im not going to complain... We're both 29 now, and I guess we should start to watch what we eat. I eat a lot, and mostly junk. Fast food is normal, and so is a lot of desert. I keep on telling myself Im going to start working out, but I just dont want to. Ive worked out about 10 times my whole life, I just dont enjoy it. But we've got free gold member ships to a really nice gym. Have had them for 3 years, and we only once, to swim. Maybe for New Years, that way I can fit in with the crowd trying to lose weight.

fallguy said:
daughter who doesnt like to have her picture taken. So she always does this funny thing with her mouth. :?
My wife does the same thing. For she is absolutly gorgeous (to me anyways), but as soon as she spots a camera her whole face does this weird transformation. Its almost like that seinfeld episode with the girl who only looks good in certain light/conditions. Weird.

epic

Heh, yeah. She does this smirk, and puts her tounge on the inside of her cheeck and rolls it around. Have to fight her to give a smile to the camera, and then its just a fake smile that you can see righ thru. Sometimes she gives real ones. Shes a lot more like me, than her mom. Where as I am shy, my wife is far from that.

Wow .. I can see why you are called the fallguy. :D
Most women must fall pretty hard at your feet. :D

Your wifes a real Babe .. just don't tell her we say so.

US

Tahir said:
Natoma said:
Tahir,

For some reason Joe reminds me of Homer Simpson in the above pic :D Nice pic, Joe, cute kids... \me runs whilst me can!!

hm ... Pakistani + ak47+bearded man.. why would anybody think you are a terrorist .. haha :LOL:
sorry dude

Back