Let's see what ya Look like, post piccccies :)

More??

She's had an accident by the way, not sure i told u, still kinda recovering. Don't worry, she's not broken or disfigured

ekkk sorry to hear that . I had one too. I was in great adventure with my little cousins and my little cousin was playing on a fence and fell and like an idiot i grabbed him and threw my back out !!!! So now i'm walking around like a gimp hahaha . But i should be okay in a couple days

fallguy said:
Thanks.. but that not it. As true as it may have been... :)

I got the nickname because my last name is 'Fall', and Ive been known to do some really crazy (stupid) things in the past. Jumping off a dam about 80 feet down to a lake, trying to jump my bike over a car.. etc. There used to be a show called 'The Fall Guy' that was about a stunt man. And of course, he did a lot of stunts. :)

Ahh yes .. I remember that show well. :)

I got a pic of me(couple of years old though) but got nowhere where I can post it.

US <-- Will try to get it up ASAP

Fallguy said:
Ok, little too much man on man going on here for me, no offense.

Guess Ill post some pics of my wifes backside...

<snip girly photos >

I feel better now... Here is to hoping she doesnt randomly end up here and see these pics.

Yowser.. damn :oops: Hot :devilish:

US :D

A pic of me from last year.

john.jpg

i could have sworn you mentioned that your an old man. Unless thats a year old scan of a pic from 20 years ago. :p
epic

John Reynolds hasn't changed much at all from that pic!
Something is different, I just can't put my finger on it no matter how hard I scratch my head :?

Edit: Phil is a cutie

Back