Let's see what ya Look like, post piccccies :)

london-boy said:
Sage said:
rabidrabbit said:
london-boy said:
... they surely didn't get to Mr Gay Uk status because of their looks... errrrrmmmm.
Well, that's only more reason why you should enter, I'm sure you'll easily "impress" the jury ;)
The chances of you winning would be 100%

he's probably slept with them all, so I wouldnt be a bit surprised if he won :oops:

HEY! I've only slept with 7 different men this year (i think)! brought down my annual average by A LOT, let me tell u...

:oops: :oops: :oops: HATH HELL FROZEN OVER???

Sage said:
london-boy said:
Sage said:
rabidrabbit said:
london-boy said:
... they surely didn't get to Mr Gay Uk status because of their looks... errrrrmmmm.
Well, that's only more reason why you should enter, I'm sure you'll easily "impress" the jury ;)
The chances of you winning would be 100%

he's probably slept with them all, so I wouldnt be a bit surprised if he won :oops:

HEY! I've only slept with 7 different men this year (i think)! brought down my annual average by A LOT, let me tell u...

:oops: :oops: :oops: HATH HELL FROZEN OVER???

See! I'm a good boy! it's like, 10 times less than usual!!

MuFu said:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/aironabstring/me.jpg

Haven't slept with any men this year. Not that I recall, anyway.

Oh, now you've done it. The resident gays are going to go ape shit over that pic.

Doesn't really matter, I think.. this topic is already turned to some homo-exhibitionist championship on its virtual exercising field, some online gay slug parade...

T2k said:
Doesn't really matter, I think.. this topic is already turned to some homo-exhibitionist championship on its virtual exercising field, some online gay slug parade...

Don't hate us because we're beautiful!

zurich said:
T2k said:

Well, we don't know what you look like so don't be using that "we" until then. 8)

John Reynolds said:
zurich said:
T2k said:

Well, we don't know what you look like so don't be using that "we" until then. 8)

Don't hate us because we're beautiful! :p

John Reynolds said:
zurich said:
T2k said:

I'm trying to find some webspace, and I am SO NOT linking to my M4M page.. ;)

Ok this is the first timne iVer tried this and I hate taking

Ok this is the first time Ive tried this and I hate taking my pict but here goes hhhe ;)

EDIT Im gonna work on this sorry...

Ok third times the charm:

hpim0006.jpg

it is frikking huge :oops: :oops: :oops: i'd resize it a bit. some 56k guys modem might actually not survive this page.

Damn, and I was hoping someone would be able to tell me why I get hit on by so many child molesting serial killers. :oops:

(and you think I'm joking)

Back