L.A. Noire trailer coming soon?

Shifty Geezer said:
Did you not read the post before yours? :???:

Well, to be honest, no :) I have this disease called work which always gets in the way of the real important things :)

PARANOiA said:
It's a place where New Zealanders go to find love.
aint wrong there, ye haw!

im a good ol kiwi boy
busted my cherry down on the farm
like my father + his dad before him
down on the farm

now ive done it with pigs
down it with cows
even done it with ol mother hubarbs battery fouls
but nothing feels like the inside of a sheeps bowels

The head of team bondi was previously incharge of the development of The Getaway at SCEE Team Soho.

Not sure why you would want to get excited with a track record like that:)

Nick Laslett said:
The head of team bondi was previously incharge of the development of The Getaway at SCEE Team Soho.

Not sure why you would want to get excited with a track record like that:)
Graphically the orginal Getaway was pretty impressive for its time when compared to GTA3/Vice City. Not to mention the story was good with some pretty good voice acting. It was only the gameplay that was lacking, mainly due to the odd control scheme.

So graphically I think we all are excited in seeing what happens with this title, we barely know anything about the gameplay. But I have high hopes for this game delivering a cinematic feeling simlar to what the orginal Getaway did; Almost like you are inside of a movie.

yeah the Getaway wasn't really that bad. Like Bad_Boy said the gameplay could have been better. The thing I didn't like was the put your arm on a wall to recover health. That was really stupid imo. But the storyline was unbelievable.

Back