just to share - a strange google ad.

draconian

Newcomer
oqdlp4.jpg

How do things like this even come into existence? how big can the audience for this ad be? ~ 100 people?

My question is: What have you been clicking on that gets you that ad?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Ha!

There was a story recently about a boy who was adopted from Russia and sent back by his adopted mom. Then I listened to a story on npr.org by a lady who also had a difficult time with a Chinese adoption and understood the situation of the lady in Tennessee who sent her adopted son back to Russia, though she herself kept her Chinese daughter.

But this was all like a week ago.

And the need for this kind of "service" is actually so great it warrants making ads on Google for it? WHOAH. :LOL:

My question is: What have you been clicking on that gets you that ad?

Inquiring minds want to know.
I wanna know why I had a ad recently
gay thug dating(*) (Im not the only one using this PC btw) but still
perhaps theyre evesdropping on what Im currently listening to 'diamond dogs' album

"Boys, Boys, its a sweet thing
Boys, Boys, its a sweet thing, sweet thing
If you want it, Boys, get it here"

(*)I wonder what the slogan is
first we fuck you and then we fuck you up

If those gays are anything like the original thugs, first they'd fuck you, then they'd garrote you in honor of Kali. ...Or maybe the other way around, who knows? :LOL:

Meh nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to ads. Youtube gives me strange ads ranging from 'sell your mom for money' to other obscure stuff. And yes I actually have nothing to do with those topics at all nor do I know why the fuck they are shoveling that shit onto my monitors pixels.

Back