It's now my birthday (21st November 1984)

I pointed John Carmack to this thread and told him you are his biggest fan. He sends his best birthday wishes but says you'd need to do more to earn the "Biggest John Carmack Fan" accolade.

Yes I am. John told me his wife lost his biggest fan sometime back and he's been quite hot and bothered ever since.

K.I.L.E.R said:
Hey I'm not 13. I'm 21.
Pay no attention to John. He may have meant it as a joke but that's essentially how he views you (I think he basically said so in a thread in the "Site Feedback" forum... although he doesn't really know how matured you are, even if I know you intentionally post immature stuff from time to time... like Patric said, Internet folks are sooo serious). Apparently, he doesn't know you and I post a lot of "childish" stuff for fun or only act like a kid in Internet forums from time to time.

It's a crucial age you have now reached. Don't, however, let it stop you from posting silly stuff that makes me laugh from time to time :) .

Congratulations Kruno,

here is your present

Angelina_Jolie_Hollywood_Actress_00715_14_28.sized.jpg

I hope you enjoy unwrapping it...

Reverend said:
Pay no attention to John. He may have meant it as a joke but that's essentially how he views you (I think he basically said so in a thread in the "Site Feedback" forum... although he doesn't really know how matured you are, even if I know you intentionally post immature stuff from time to time... like Patric said, Internet folks are sooo serious). Apparently, he doesn't know you and I post a lot of "childish" stuff for fun or only act like a kid in Internet forums from time to time.

Actually, I was joking with Kruno but don't let that stop your ongoing cross-pollination into other threads and forums whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Back