iPod Touch calendar syncing - best way to deal with my situation?

Scott_Arm

Legend
So, I just got an iPod touch. I have a few questions about how I can handle my situation.

I'll give you a little background first. I use google calendar for my personal calendar. My work calendar is exchange and we use outlook 2003, unfortunately. Right now I sync my google calendar to my outlook calendar using Google Calendar Sync, but I don't sync my outlook to my google. That would be a violation of our security policy. Our WiFi is locked down, and I HIGHLY doubt IT would grant access for my Touch on the network.

I'd like to use my touch calendar to help me through my day because I spend a lot of time roaming around. It would be nice to add personal and work events to my touch and then sync them back to the appropriate calendars.

It seems to me that the touch doesn't support multiple calendars, and outlook 2003 doesn't support multiple calendars.

So, are you able to sync your iPod touch to multiple computers, or just one? Can you think of any way I can add events to my touch and sync them back to the appropriate calendars? Obviously when I'm in an accessible wifi network I can add to my google calendar.

Back