I'm a satisficer, are you?

You are a Maximiser

You always aim to make the best possible choice. And your choices are objectively better than the choices made by satisficers - but watch out you don't take it to extremes.

:p I am a Maximiser. Who would have thought ;-) :LOL:

You are an Extreme Maximiser

You always aim to make the best possible choice and boy do you take those choices seriously! But research has shown extreme maximisers have less life satisfaction, are less happy and are more likely to be depressed.

It even makes sense in my case :LOL:

You are a Satisficer

You aim for "good enough". An excess of choices are unlikely to bother you much because you make a decision early and move on.

Cool test. All the questions seemed to be about what you do in your liesiure time.

You are an Extreme Maximiser

You always aim to make the best possible choice and boy do you take those choices seriously! But research has shown extreme maximisers have less life satisfaction, are less happy and are more likely to be depressed.

just like _xxx_

To me, it seems that a stasficer is somebody who has a philosophy of appealing to the appealing while a maximiser is temperamenta hypochondriach. Think about that for a second...

"You are a Maximiser

You always aim to make the best possible choice. And your choices are objectively better than the choices made by satisficers - but watch out you don't take it to extremes."

Back