If you have nothing better to do

Captain Chickenpants said:
Up to 30.
Only three more damnit!

really?!?! how?! You're googling aint ya!! cheeky bugger! i can hide behind the "english is not my first language" excuse. works everytime!!!

london-boy said:
really?!?! how?! You're googling aint ya!! cheeky bugger! i can hide behind the "english is not my first language" excuse. works everytime!!!
Nope,
Got up to 31 now, but a friend gave me that one.

They tend to have several of the same pattern. So you will see a group of time related ones.
Some of them are references to sayings. It tends to be that once you have found one theme you can spot others of the same theme quite easily. For example there are several sports related ones. Etc.

I did score 177 on a mensa test when I was 13. I then decided not to pay them £35 for the honour of getting a magaize every 6 months.

:)

Captain Chickenpants said:
Nope,
Got up to 31 now, but a friend gave me that one.

They tend to have several of the same pattern. So you will see a group of time related ones.
Some of them are references to sayings. It tends to be that once you have found one theme you can spot others of the same theme quite easily. For example there are several sports related ones. Etc.

I did score 177 on a mensa test when I was 13. I then decided not to pay them £35 for the honour of getting a magaize every 6 months.

:)

oooh of course... sports...

32 Now.

Must admit to having used google to check my spelling of an answer.

The one that a friend gave me I would not have been able to get as I lack the background knowledge required.

CC

Managed 26 myself originally but I've now managed to get them all some help from my Dad and Linda in our office!

It's kind of embarrassing when you miss some completely obvious ones despite getting most of the trickier ones! :oops:

K.I.L.E.R said:

And so you should. remember, a genius thinks on another dimension. What are written words anyway?!

The test is largely dependant on knowledge, rather than intelligence, anyway...

Back