I just had a massive fight with my good friends and now they don't like me...

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
I'm at the schools computers now so I'll make this quick.

I brought up the subject of LOTR and I mentioned that Gondor could kick Rohan's ass if there was a shortage of horses in ME.
My friend disagreed so I referred him to Rohan's strength bonuses in TOME.

Can you guys PLEASE tell my friends that the army of Gondor could easily kick Rohan's ass?
Thanks.

This thread title is misleading.

I thought there was going to be some drama in here caused by something that actually mattered...

I demand a refund.

Good lord, reminds me a night out drinking with some friends back in my early 20s. Two of the friends, both huge comic book geeks, got into this surreal argument over who would win in a fight: Galactus or the Watcher. Then they both got mad at me when I started laughing my head off over the entire situation.

Gondor would win, though, Kiler. Any friend who tries to tell you otherwise is no true friend.

Starship Enterprise vs. Vader's Super Star Destroyer.
This argument destroys worlds.

No, the defender would win. I don't think Gondor would do any better against Helm's Deep than Saruman did. And certainly Rohan won't be breaking into the city. . . .

Edit: But who wins in a cat fight? 7 of 9 or Ivanova?

I remember Inquest magazine used to have a regular feature with battles like this.

Like Garret vs. The Grey Mouser, Raistlin vs. Gandalf (or was it Saruman?)

It was amusing.

Zangief kicks Chun Li's ass big time, he destroys Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris as well. only second to camarad Mikhail Gorbacthev.

Back