I just had a massive fight with my good friends and now they don't like me...

Zangief kicks Chun Li's ass big time, he destroys Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris as well. only second to camarad Mikhail Gorbacthev.

Zangief got his ass kicked by Blanca in street fighter 2. Bruce lee, no matter how cool Chuck Norris is would kick Chuck's ass back into oblivion. As for Chun Li, she can kick my ass anyday.

bad grammar parsing from you or me I meant zangief destroying chuck norris but let's forget about that.
zangief rules, his 360° thing is the most powerful

I'm at the schools computers now so I'll make this quick.

I brought up the subject of LOTR and I mentioned that Gondor could kick Rohan's ass if there was a shortage of horses in ME.
My friend disagreed so I referred him to Rohan's strength bonuses in TOME.

Can you guys PLEASE tell my friends that the army of Gondor could easily kick Rohan's ass?
Thanks.

Unfortunately none of us here are quite well equiped enough to handle relationship difficulties of this particular caliber. Instead, I suggest you seek out sage.

Nite_Hawk

Edit: But who wins in a cat fight? 7 of 9 or Ivanova?

7 of 9 easily and you know that!!

And that super star destroyer wasn't Vader's it was Emperor's...
God dammit guys.

edit LOL It seems it was Vaders after all hehe...

Last edited by a moderator:
Starship Enterprise vs. Vader's Super Star Destroyer.
This argument destroys worlds.

I actually had this arguement with someone once. She brought up something about a three dimensional "web" net from Star Trek (which I've never watched) but come on. Vader is so bad ass.

Good lord, reminds me a night out drinking with some friends back in my early 20s. Two of the friends, both huge comic book geeks, got into this surreal argument over who would win in a fight: Galactus or the Watcher. Then they both got mad at me when I started laughing my head off over the entire situation.

Gondor would win, though, Kiler. Any friend who tries to tell you otherwise is no true friend.

"SuperMan would beat Mighty Mouse because Mighty Mouse is just a cartoon and Superman is like a real guy"

(The Body / Stand by Me)

I actually had this arguement with someone once. She brought up something about a three dimensional "web" net from Star Trek (which I've never watched) but come on. Vader is so bad ass.

Usually the argument goes something like this:
1 is pro-ST, 2 is pro-SW.

1: "Enterprise has Kirk!"
2: "SSD has Vader!"

2: "The Super Star Destroyer is huge and has 5000 turbo lasers! Enterprise's shields cannot possibly withstand that for long!"
1: "Spock and Scotty figures out how to beam a photon torpedo inside the SSD's main reactor."
2: "What about the SSD shields?"
1: "Star Wars shields don't stop teleporting."
2: "Does too!"
1: "Nuh-uh!"
2: "I HATE YOU"
1: "YOU SUCK"
and then the planet explodes..

God damn, I want my 2 minutes of life back I spent looking at this thread.

Tho digitalwanderer's first response at least made me chuckle.

!

Back