I got my new strange quirky LED watch today...

www.rado.com

These watches are stylish and scratchproof. ;) They make the watches out of extremely hard materials, the whole 'glass' face of my watch is Sapphire I think. I've tested mine quite a few times, they really seem to be immune to scratches. The V10k seems pretty amazing, Diamond coating for the ultimate hardness. I have the Anatom Jubile and it is just as shiny as the day I got it.

Guden Oden said:
I'd say "yes", if one wears a Rolex. I wouldn't believe for a second anyone would buy a watch of that particular brand and not intend even for a moment to try and impress others with it. That's simply unrealistic.

not always. there are collectors who collect them because they like them. don't even wear the things. I personally find some of them to be absolutely gorgeous (and some quite horrid) and I keep looking because I know eventually I'll find one that I just fall in love with.

but, then, I'm a sucker for shiny things.

Guden Oden said:
Yeah, no wedding ring must be very practical when one wants to mess around a little on the side, eh? :D

actually, you're wrong. wedding rings are proven to make chicks actually want you more. not all of them, of course, but it often makes girls try to pick you up. wierd, huh.

Seriously tho, studs or a simple ring in the ear looks great on many guys. I see no reason why only women should be allowed to wear stuff like that and have fun. Equality between the sexes I say! :)

it depends on the style of clothing that the guy wears. in what I'm wearing right now I couldnt get away with anything other than a watch. when I'm dressed more casual I could do for a gold necklace and probably a flashier watch. It just all depends.

Back