I applied for my course

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
Computer science and mathematics.
I will get my exemptions on some day which will be made known with a letter sent to me. I will get about a year off my subjects because I've already done most subjects.

Anywho, paid a $400 "general service fee".
Applying for HECS is easier than I thought.

You write down your name, course, tax file number and then you sign the form. Of course you have to specify how you will make the payments.

I'm not going to pay a cent until I start working, and I will only pay it back bit by bit once I earn $35,000+ per year.

Regardless there seems to be a lot of math subects which I know I need. I'm happy to do them.
My question is how can maths help in programming other than help you understand how to implement something?

K.I.L.E.R said:
Regardless there seems to be a lot of math subects which I know I need. I'm happy to do them.
My question is how can maths help in programming other than help you understand how to implement something?

Algorithms, and proving their correctness. And in addition, that most of the non-algorithm related CS work in university (at least mine) typically involves simulations done with the physics, chem, etc... departments. So it helps to be able to understand them and their demands.

Back