Heroes

It's a great show so far. I have high hopes that this will take off and be one of the better shows NBC has had for a very long time. The story so far has kept me interested. I'll be watching the next few show sjust out of pure love.

Wow, just wow. I finished up 5 & 6 and I am VERY glad the next one is on tomorrow night and I think I now got me a Monday night show to look forward to. :)

Thanks LB!

I KNOW!! I did the same, watched the first and at the end i went WOW!!, then watched the second an i went WHOAA!!! and ended up watching all 6!!

Amazing, such a breath of fresh air, even though it screams "Xmen" from every frame, it's amazing what they're doing with the story and the cast.

Hiro for president. Save the cheerleaded save the world.

Let's not even mention Lost on here. Lost is lost. Besides, after this week there will be no Lost until February so you have no excuses to miss Heroes.

your joking right? :devilish:

Did you not know?? It was planned from the beginning, 6 episodes now then BIG break till february... 6th episode is this week. NO IDEA why, i think it's very stupid. As if people weren't bored already... Now they'll REALLY lose all interest.

Oh well, Heroes is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lost! :devilish:

Amazing, such a breath of fresh air, even though it screams "Xmen" from every frame, it's amazing what they're doing with the story and the cast.
Agreed, it's definitely an Xmen rip-off....but it's a well done one and divergent enough from Xmen to stand on it's own legs so far. :)

Yes an awesome series and everyone loves Hiro of course.... but i'm hoping they don't go all out too soon. It just seems they're bringing in too many characters in too quickly and not letting the storyline develop over time enough. Sure everyone is enjoying the multiple events occuring in each episode, but if you have too much of a good thing at the start, then people might get dissapointed later when they stretch out events more and don't keep introducing characters and their powers.

One of the best displays of their powers imo was when the Senator(congressman? can't remember what he is) landed at the diner, was simple but very effective in the whole theme of the show.

Yes an awesome series and everyone loves Hiro of course.... but i'm hoping they don't go all out too soon. It just seems they're bringing in too many characters in too quickly and not letting the storyline develop over time enough. Sure everyone is enjoying the multiple events occuring in each episode, but if you have too much of a good thing at the start, then people might get dissapointed later when they stretch out events more and don't keep introducing characters and their powers.

One of the best displays of their powers imo was when the Senator(congressman? can't remember what he is) landed at the diner, was simple but very effective in the whole theme of the show.

That was very funny!

*i see you... flyo... likeo supermanno*
*I don't know what you're talking about!*

060810_HEROES_CHR_OKA.jpg

"..up up, and away!"

Yeah... Heroes is really good.
although it's funny on what the commercial hook is...
"Save the cheerleader, save the world..."

yeah , that chearleader girl, i remember her from another movie , where she is a rich girl and has to move to south central LA etc.. and guess what , she is head cheerleader...

i hope her next movie doesnt involve, leadin some cheers... :)

yeah , that chearleader girl, i remember her from another movie , where she is a rich girl and has to move to south central LA etc.. and guess what , she is head cheerleader...

i hope her next movie doesnt involve, leadin some cheers... :)

In all seriousness, would u really mind? :devilish: I mean i'm gay and i'm the first one to say she's absolutely beautiful, and not in a Britney way. Her face has beautiful, beautiful lines.

I like it, and I almost never watch TV.

Still, it's interesting given the writer/inventor of the show's previous concepts, which include Providence and Crossing Jordan. Heros is totally left field for him. The closest he ever got to this theme is some script writing for Knight Rider way back when.

I watched all 6 episodes back to back last night, I just couldnt stop myself lol. My favorite character is Peter, but I also like the cop a lot. Anyone have an idea what Nikki's "power" actually is? I mean, from what I've seen it seems like more of a burden then an ability. Just curious.

I watched all 6 episodes back to back last night, I just couldnt stop myself lol. My favorite character is Peter, but I also like the cop a lot. Anyone have an idea what Nikki's "power" actually is? I mean, from what I've seen it seems like more of a burden then an ability. Just curious.

I think Nikki's power is that everytime she looks in a mirror, she can "switch personality" and become this uber-strong uber-bitch thing that can rip people in 2... errr....

I can't stand Peter (that's the younger brother, right, the one who thinks he can fly but he really can't...?), and his power is a bit boring...

New episode is up by the way!

Back