Heroes is back!

please use spoiler tags, some dont want to have the plot spoiled.

text, blah, blah, blah [/spoiler_] (remove _)
Indeed! Here in the UK we've only just had the final episode of the 1st series and I don't want the next series ruined!

Actually, its explained in passing in season 2. Well, somewhat explained. THey never say what her 'power' is, but the split personalities thing is how she psychologically dealt with her powers, and wasn't her actual power.

It seems she has super strength, or agility, or whatever would give you 'I'm a bad ass' capabilities, and it would only come out with Jessica.

Her power is super strength. The multiple personalities is nothing to do with it, she's just weird.

The only reason she has no power now is because they "cured" her. She has super strength whoever is in control of her body. She bashed through a door this season as Niki

She is still a boring and dumb character and I hate her.

The writers have already seen to that ;)
Slam dunk! :D

Indeed! Here in the UK we've only just had the final episode of the 1st series and I don't want the next series ruined!

Wow - even in Australia we get the episodes a few days (sometimes a few hours) behind the States. I thought we were usually pretty slow.

Back