Guys I think I've done something funny but in reality is annoying/dumb

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
I thought it would be funny to set my clock forward before e-mailing my friend and this is he's reply:

PS: Did you think it was funny that your previous email was sent at "20/11/2027 12:36 AM"? My email client does not think so!!!

:LOL:

A few questions:

- Why would you do such a thing in the first place, you had no more coffee grains to eat or something?

- I see the annoying/dumb correlation, but the funny is lost on me. Is your friend a time traveller (In this case that may be funny)?

- Since when you have friends?

one time i called my friend on new year's eve (in west coast US) from my east coast home. and i was all like "oooohh,, im calling from the next millenium....in the future!...oooohhh" since there was a 3 hour time difference.

LOL

Kiler, you are the weirdest person I don't know. Keep it up. I don't think I have ever not found a reason to laugh at your posts.

PS. I am still waiting for the "Guys, I recently ate some shoepolish and I think it tastes better than marmite. Is it safe?"

Wouldn't the timestamp of the email be determined by the mail server that actually sends it and not the client?

Diplo said:
Wouldn't the timestamp of the email be determined by the mail server that actually sends it and not the client?
Unfortunately, no. However, if you view all headers, you may note that some mail servers do attach the time it was sent or received.

Back