Gran Turismo 7 [PS]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
Didn’t they fix that at least party in a recent patch?

It didn’t bother me too much so far as I learnt to control car takeoff and landing a bit by making sure your car is facing the right angle with well timed braking and such.

But it should be easier now …
its little more controlable after jump but still imo weird (tough I changed my mind and golded 2 rally tracks, only left Fishermans ranch)

Last edited:
Yeah it has been the only rallying that has ever clicked for me on any platform really. Maybe together with an early CMR … but most rally games feel like worlds that are rotated around a car rather than a car riding on a world.

Nowadays, I play so rarely, every time I want to play I got cockblocked with an update.

Any idea why only gt7 won't auto update in sleep mode?

just compared tesla and taycan. turns out tesla has a harsher ride and is easier to lose control.

i wonder if that reflects real life

Reactions: snc
Patch News: https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt7/news/00_3170146.html

2. Café
 - It is now possible to receive ‘Birthday Present Tickets.’ Those tickets can be received from Sarah in the Café, and can be claimed a week before or after the date of birth registered on the player’s account for PlayStation™Network;
 - The following three new Menu Books have been added:
  ・Menu Book No. 40: Enter the 'Lightweight K-Cup'
  ・Menu Book No. 41: Enter the 'Vision Gran Turismo Trophy'
  ・Menu Book No. 42: Enter the 'Gr.1 Prototype Series'

13. My Page
 - An indicator showing the progress to the next Driver Rating has been added to the Profile.

3. Car Settings
 - Fixed an issue wherein Performance Points were not being calculated correctly when changing gear ratios in the transmission settings;
 - Adjusted the calculation formula for the Transmission Settings.

Looks like Tomahawk PP600 no more

4. Physics Simulation Model
 - Fixed the operation of the overtake system for the ‘SF19 Super Formula / Toyota '19' and 'SF19 Super Formula / Honda '19';
 - Fixed an issue wherein cars would drive unnaturally faster when tyres drove over some kerbstones;
 - Fixed an issue wherein auto-drive and automatic gear shifts would repeatedly shift up and down, causing the car to not accelerate when the gears were set to an extreme gear ratio.

5. Steering Controller
 - Fixed an issue wherein the game would crash if resuming from Rest Mode while using the Logitech G923 Racing Wheel;
 - Adjusted the force feedback strength of the THRUSTMASTER® T-GT / Fanatec® Podium / Fanatec® GT DD Pro. While using the steering wheels listed below, if the values of the ‘Force Feedback Max. Torque’ or ‘Force Feedback Sensitivity’ under [Controller Settings] > [Steering Force Feedback] options are set very high, the wheel may vibrate violently. If this happens, please set a lower value.

・Thrustmaster® T300
 ・Thrustmaster® T500
 ・Thrustmaster® T-GT
 ・Fanatec® CSL Elite Racing Wheel
 ・Fanatec® Podium
 ・Fanatec® GT DD Pro

Apparently the DD Pro is unusable now!

Reactions: snc
2. Café
 - It is now possible to receive ‘Birthday Present Tickets.’ Those tickets can be received from Sarah in the Café, and can be claimed a week before or after the date of birth registered on the player’s account for PlayStation™Network;
 - The following three new Menu Books have been added:
  ・Menu Book No. 40: Enter the 'Lightweight K-Cup'
  ・Menu Book No. 41: Enter the 'Vision Gran Turismo Trophy'
  ・Menu Book No. 42: Enter the 'Gr.1 Prototype Series'
uh... how to check the date of birth data in PSN account?

Welk in a GT game platinum is generally quite the achievement well done! And A+ is also very impressive.

I can’t find the time … (partly I guess due to prioritizing progress in singing, violin, piano, social life etc [emoji28])

Back