GF6xxx owners: do you have an SLI setup?

GF6xxx owners: do you have an SLI setup?

• Total voters
trinibwoy said:
It's no different than someone who chooses an Ultra over a 6600GT. Who's to say at which point the hype and cyber-shlong envy kicks in ;)
I know I bought my system to feel better about myself....
:LOL:
EDIT:come to think of it, it didn't work and my girlfriend is pretty pissed I spent so much money...oh well.......

Altcon said:
EDIT:come to think of it, it didn't work and my girlfriend is pretty pissed I spent so much money...oh well.......

Well, at least you'll have more time to enjoy that system when she kicks you... :devilish:

;)

_xxx_ said:
Altcon said:

Well, at least you'll have more time to enjoy that system when she kicks you... :devilish:

;)
Chill man, she's not that pissed (nor am I such a pushover)....
;)

I would have thought that B3D users would be less likely to have SLI as they are more likely to know its not better to have two 6600GT's over a single 6800GT/Ultra - and really how many people here would need 2 6800GT's at this stage?

Randell said:
I would have thought that B3D users would be less likely to have SLI as they are more likely to know its not better to have two 6600GT's over a single 6800GT/Ultra - and really how many people here would need 2 6800GT's at this stage?
I don't think any B3D do have two 6600 GT's in SLI. If we consider this poll, I don't think anybody in this forum has a two GPU SLI setup.
Most here would deem it a waste of money, and certainly not neccesary at this point in time (which is sort of why I fail to see Nvidia's need to launch G70 next week at E3).

Randell said:
and really how many people here would need 2 6800GT's at this stage?

replace "2 6800GT's" with R520 and G70 and ask the same question. It's not about need - it's about want.

Back