from any 3d file, Auttomatic conversion to DAE

3dgeneral

Newcomer
Now, any model format you upload to 3DVIA is automatically converted to COLLADA .dae, as well as 3DXML. Try it: it's free to use, and you retain the ownership and display prefferences of everything you upload to your account.

You also get to view your models in full 3D right in the web browser! Set them to private and store your collection online, or share them with a community of fellow 3d artists.

Check it out :)

Although this is advertising, it seems relevant to this site so has been approved.

What's the link to the site? I think this would be good for some animation students living in the building next to mine.

What's the link to the site? I think this would be good for some animation students living in the building next to mine.
Hmmm.... there were two posts by this guy and I assumed they were identical. I guess the one I deleted had the link and this one didn't.

Of course, one might google it:p

Alot of forums restrict links but I still wanted to share the information. I can answer any questions about 3DVIA, or I can take suggestions :)

Back