free psp demos

There is a Christmas Loco Roco demo that is downloadable with a PS3 or off the PSP website (us.playstation.com and go to PSP area, or the yourpsp.com site for EU, I think). Not sure about any others.

noooooo not loco rocoooooooo! its all I hear about lol. thanks though :)

If you don't already have it, buy it! It's a great game (at very least a unique experience) and shouldn't be too expensive now.

I hope when the PSP PS1 store (where you don't need the PS3 to DL PS1 games) comes out they do more with demos.

I hope when the PSP PS1 store (where you don't need the PS3 to DL PS1 games) comes out they do more with demos.
Well, its now possible to get your own PSX Games playable through hacks. I just tried SOTN & R-Type Delta on the PSP and I hate to admit that those two games are fitting a handheld better than 9/10 of PSP`s native games :oops:.

Well, its now possible to get your own PSX Games playable through hacks. I just tried SOTN & R-Type Delta on the PSP and I hate to admit that those two games are fitting a handheld better than 9/10 of PSP`s native games :oops:.
Do you need a PS3 for that, or can it be done over PC?

Do you need a PS3 for that, or can it be done over PC?
A tool exists that takes an existing ( official ) game and replaces the CD-Image (ISO) contained with it. You`d need to buy that 1 game through a hacked firmware, then youre set.
you can then play the game on any PSP with hacked firmware

A tool exists that takes an existing ( official ) game and replaces the CD-Image (ISO) contained with it. You`d need to buy that 1 game through a hacked firmware, then youre set.
you can then play the game on any PSP with hacked firmware
Can you give a link to a nice process description? I found the unofficial hacked firmware but don't know what's needed to rip the original game CDs. Do you need an emulator, or is there a small utility that'll just read the disc in the PC and produce the file to copy over to MemStick?

Can you give a link to a nice process description? I found the unofficial hacked firmware but don't know what's needed to rip the original game CDs. Do you need an emulator, or is there a small utility that'll just read the disc in the PC and produce the file to copy over to MemStick?
The latter one. If you got the right custom firmware and its update, the tool and a readme describing the process is in the update-archive.

Back