Favorite youtube video

Probably because the bigger the special effects budget, the more likely they are to scrimp on a budget for a fully fledged and logical script.

Just look at the Transformers movies. :p I believe there was rumors that Transformers 2 originally had a promising script, but then someone was brought on to chop it up and make it cheaper. Presumably cheaper to film. :p

Regards,
SB

Nope.

What happened in this:

The writer's strike happens. Bay is left with pre-production on a movie and the writers he's working with(Which you'll recognize from Star Trek. They wrote that too, and produced it) are currently, well, striking. So, he gets a brilliant idea in his head.

"I'll write the first draft!"

And all they could do after the strike is over is try to patch up what must have been an abortion in the form of a script.

=\ that's all there is to it, really.

Don't know why (maybe it's because I'm immature ;) ) but this has me in stiches everytime I see it.

The coolest guy on the planet (Dead now though), seriously I know it's crap but just watch it through the guys dancing is so bad it should be used as an instructional video telling kids how not to do it.

Holy Macaroni... My mother used to have the same hair as that guy!

...Minus the 'stache though, I'll have to admit.

Here's another two other great artists singing:

Don't know why (maybe it's because I'm immature ;) ) but this has me in stiches everytime I see it.

The coolest guy on the planet (Dead now though), seriously I know it's crap but just watch it through the guys dancing is so bad it should be used as an instructional video telling kids how not to do it.

I couldnt stop laughing to either of them

Ignore the first few seconds. Apparently Strangeland needed to whore it's awful logo.

Back