Fantastic 4

John Reynolds said:
jvd said:
it could be that ... mabye you should trim those ear hairs ?

I'm very fastidious about that. Was eating lunch with a co-worker who's 43 the other day and noticed these inch-long ear hairs sprouting all over the place. Ugh.
Yea one of my profs has really bad ear hair.

Luckly that hasn't even begun with me yet , though i have a couple nose hairs

John Reynolds said:
jvd said:
it could be that ... mabye you should trim those ear hairs ?

I'm very fastidious about that.
Me too, and after reading this I noticed mine all need a trim. :?

I thought it was a bit on the vanity-ish side, but decided it's more of a not grosser-than-hell issue.....kind of like bathing.
yep.gif

So thats a movie not worth going to the theatres to go see...maybe it would be worth going to see Batman Begins for the 3rd time then :p :devilish: that movie just looked way too cool compared to the F4...I always thought these superheroes were just major cheese...only the Xmen, Superman and Spiderman appealed to me....I mean Batman is my fave of all time because he is just human but can kick some major a**...and doesnt have all these powers these other characters have...but I hated F4 snce I was a little kid...god it looked stupid to me...I guess I will wait to rent the DVD or something...or check out the torrents...

suryad . While its not a great movie , it is enjoyable . I think its worth a 6.50 viewing . Just don't expect the best comic book movie you could see

Well, I could go into critical mode and really tear into the script. Doom's motivation, for example, was completely lacking, aside from the obvious need for the film to provide a foil for the heroes. And quite a bit of the dialogue was cheesy, but this film was fun enough to keep it from grating on me. I don't know, while I enjoyed it a lot more than expected I'm definitely not sure how it'll hold up on repeated viewings.

Ms. Alba makes my tongue hard. I had to say that. As utterly unconvincing as Denise Richards as a scientist, but who gives a shit when she's in that outfit?

Yea JR I have noticed that the sound volume seems to be going up. First the wify mentioned it and now that she has said something I think you both right!

Back