Everyday shooter (PS3)

It was 'honorably' mentioned in last week's 1up yours podcast as well.

Mr. Mak has updated his official site: http://www.everydayshooter.com/

There is a short movie of the abstract shooters in the link. At first, I thought it would convert any MP3/AAC song I throw at it into a shooter. :LOL:

Turns out it's an album of mini-shooters.

Any news on a release date? I don't watn to hit the site because I don't want to spoil myself (even more) of what this game looks like. :cool:

Peace.

It's splendid.

I'm sure you (yes, YUO!) piss off 10 USD or whatever european people buy stuff with (don't you just all use cashier's checks now?) on some shit you don't need oh... e v e y ynow an d th e n.

Just get the game. At very worst it will sit tidily on your hard drive and not bother anyone. Unlike those two magazines you bought for the flight and just barley looked at for 5 minutes. Those magazines produced excess waste which somehow lead to the deaths of a massive number of animals. Both captive and wild. They did. The magazines, that. And now were up to our asses in dead house cats and marsupials and all the fuzzy bits of god's creation because you pissed off the equivalent of 3 lattes on that excess waste crap. Everyday Shooter won't do that. It's stuck on the harddrive. I can't kill taht many animals. Not like excess waste that gets out there in the nature and just drops the hammer on anything that had the misfortune of being born.

So please, piss off the $10. Or a $10.00 EU cashiers check.

It's splendid.

I'm sure you (yes, YUO!) piss off 10 USD or whatever european people buy stuff with (don't you just all use cashier's checks now?) on some shit you don't need oh... e v e y ynow an d th e n.

Just get the game. At very worst it will sit tidily on your hard drive and not bother anyone. Unlike those two magazines you bought for the flight and just barley looked at for 5 minutes. Those magazines produced excess waste which somehow lead to the deaths of a massive number of animals. Both captive and wild. They did. The magazines, that. And now were up to our asses in dead house cats and marsupials and all the fuzzy bits of god's creation because you pissed off the equivalent of 3 lattes on that excess waste crap. Everyday Shooter won't do that. It's stuck on the harddrive. I can't kill taht many animals. Not like excess waste that gets out there in the nature and just drops the hammer on anything that had the misfortune of being born.

So please, piss off the $10. Or a $10.00 EU cashiers check.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I bought it on the day of release, and still haven't played it. It had the misfortune of coming out on the same day as the Ratchet demo, which means I completely forgot about it as soon as it was downloaded. I need to go back and give it a try.

And Crayon is right, despite the fact that I haven't even played it yet, it hasn't killed any (many?) animals while it sits there on my hard drive.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I bought it on the day of release, and still haven't played it. It had the misfortune of coming out on the same day as the Ratchet demo, which means I completely forgot about it as soon as it was downloaded. I need to go back and give it a try.

And Crayon is right, despite the fact that I haven't even played it yet, it hasn't killed any (many?) animals while it sits there on my hard drive.

Hm I can't buy it. Maybe a kind American will exchange it for something I have? :)

Great game. I like the non-intuitive-but-still-intuitive way to figure out the boards and go after higher combos and more score... The music is excellently woven in, and the imagery is rather amazing and enjoyably trippy. ^_^

May not be worth $10 to some people, but I certainly want to support the continued development of imaginative games like this.

May not be worth $10 to some people...

The art style and music alone is worth that amount :D
The gameplay is very "old school" but I really like the way it's put together.

I am bad at this game though. Only managed to hit level 3 once. My average score is only 200+.

The art style and music alone is worth that amount :D
The gameplay is very "old school" but I really like the way it's put together.

I am bad at this game though. Only managed to hit level 3 once. My average score is only 200+.

Unless you mean 2000+ you're doing it all wrong. Don't shoot everything on the screen, especially in level 1. Just shoot the chaining stuff. You should be getting around 500 on the first level up to a 1000 if you're really good. For the second you really should be getting more than a 1000 at least. The third level is a bitch though and what's keeping my score from exploding as I alredy do very well on 4 and 5 in single play.

The game is absolutely awesome and I haven't even unlocked the last level yet.

Unless you mean 2000+ you're doing it all wrong. Don't shoot everything on the screen, especially in level 1. Just shoot the chaining stuff. You should be getting around 500 on the first level up to a 1000 if you're really good. For the second you really should be getting more than a 1000 at least. The third level is a bitch though and what's keeping my score from exploding as I alredy do very well on 4 and 5 in single play.

The game is absolutely awesome and I haven't even unlocked the last level yet.

Yeah, I shot everything up but did not move into position to collect the points. That or my PS3 is more stingy with points than yours. :LOL:
I only saw level 3 once for a mere few seconds.

I hope Jonathan Mak makes it. I look forward to his next game. I will need a lot of practice for this game. Short, 5 minute games work really well for me since I play them to break up my long hours.

Back