Ever Google yourself?

sytaylor said:
GOOD LORD, you're a closet stalker wierdo freak!!

Well i googled the brazilian (u know the one)... Cause he's some fashion consultant or whatever... Then i think i've googled everyone i know at least once in my life ;)
Phil is quite scary (u know, my Phil).

I'm a security freak, you won't get anything by googling either of my internet nicks, my real name, my address, or just about anything about me :)

Uttar

digitalwanderer said:
Simon F said:
I believe the term is "Ego searching" :)
I thought it was called "ego cruising", but we quibble over terms. ;)
How about Egoogling?

I gues there's a lot of people talking about me. "Basic" returned 151 000 000 hits. :D

digitalwanderer said:
Simon F said:
Jimmers said:
It's a little bit creepy :oops:

Looks like mine has changed! When I google my full name I get Beyond3D and Elite Bastards as my first two hits, when I google "digitalwanderer" I get a whole bunch of nVidia sites! :?

maybe cause you are mentioned on Nvidia sites often.... in weird ways? (i wonder why that might be) :LOL:

Basic said:
digitalwanderer said:
Simon F said:
How about Egoogling?

I gues there's a lot of people talking about me. "Basic" returned 151 000 000 hits. :D

try "silence" then...

EDIT :: BAH.....just little bit over 19 mill :cry:

silence said:
maybe cause you are mentioned on Nvidia sites often.... in weird ways? (i wonder why that might be) :LOL:
Actually at nVidia's new forums there were about a dozen digitalwanderers who registered in various forms of upper-lower case having fun belittling me might have something to do with it. :?

And I was actually a pretty heavy poster at nVnews for a while, until the period-o-darkness came. :(

digitalwanderer said:
And I was actually a pretty heavy poster at nVnews for a while, until the period-o-darkness came. :(

you...a heavy poster? :oops: ...impossible.....i refuse to believe that :LOL:

silence said:
No, no...it's true. I used to actually post quite frequently at about 4-5 sites simultaneously.

I pretty much just limit myself to Elite Bastards and some light posting here now, I was getting a bit carried away. ;)

digitalwanderer said:
silence said:
No, no...it's true. I used to actually post quite frequently at about 4-5 sites simultaneously.

I pretty much just limit myself to Elite Bastards and some light posting here now, I was getting a bit carried away. ;)

thats truely light.... :LOL: ;)

There's a strange number of people with my username, despite my best attempt to make it unique by adding a ludicrous amount of numbers.

akira888 said:
There's a strange number of people with my username, despite my best attempt to make it unique by adding a ludicrous amount of numbers.

Well, akira is a pretty common name, so no surprise here. BUT THERE'S ONLY ONE HUPFINSGACK 8) <--- nobody wants a nick like that :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: except me :devilish:

Back