EIC of Beyond3D takes the vows today

Reverend

Banned
All of us here at Beyond3D would like to congratulate Dave and Neva on the happiest day of their lives. May they have a very happy life together and lots of kids!

Congratulations Dave!

PS. Don't worry folks, Dave won't be gone for long. He planned his wedding so he wouldn't have to miss the lifting of any NDA embargos :)

Congratulations, Dave!

Aw. Dave isn't single anymore. Neither is John Reynolds. Even Hanners is taken. Who will love me, I wonder...?

Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy future together, I look forward to hearing you whine about the joys of parenthood. :devilish:

BTW Baron- RUN!!!!!!! *EEEEEEEK*

digitalwanderer said:
Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy future together, I look forward to hearing you whine about the joys of parenthood. :devilish:

BTW Baron- RUN!!!!!!! *EEEEEEEK*
Ooh. Will there be kids, and are you going to tell them bedtime stories of the good old days of PowerVR?

The Baron said:
Congratulations, Dave!

Aw. Dave isn't single anymore. Neither is John Reynolds. Even Hanners is taken. Who will love me, I wonder...?

Don't worry, Tim. . .I still love you in that "special way" only you and I know about.

Congratulations to the newlyweds! May they have long life, health, and happiness together.

Back