DTM finals

_xxx_

Banned
Well, non-europeans won't even know what that is, so look here.

Anyway, I just got two tickets including access to the boxes and all that jazz. For FREE! So anyone needing Häkkinen's autograph? :D

Hmmmm... DTM. (Or German Touring Cars...). It's been a LONG time since I last saw them, lol - it would have been the 1994 season at Donington, when I was Marshalling in teh paddock - (which was cool - got quite a few autographs, including Andy Wallace, and a load of stuff (posters etc.) from the AMG Mercedes team - a couple of which are still on the wall :) ). In some ways I wish I was still marshalling - (I had to stop since it was impairing my college work - (getting up at 5am on sundays didn't help much)) - I know my Dad still does occaisionally, but I need a lie in too badly at the weekends... :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
KeillRandor said:
Hmmmm... DTM. (Or German Touring Cars...). It's been a LONG time since I last saw them, lol - it would have been the 1994 season at Donington, when I was Marshalling in teh paddock - (which was cool - got quite a few autographs, including Andy Wallace, and a load of stuff (posters etc.) from the AMG Mercedes team - a couple of which are still on the wall :) ). In some ways I wish I was still marshalling - (I had to stop since it was impairing my college work - (getting up at 5am on sundays didn't help much)) - I know my Dad still does occaisionally, but I need a lie in too badly at the weekends... :-/

I have tickets for paddock too, although I met most of the AMG drivers at work already ;)

And I hope we'll win, Mr. Aufrecht (the A in AMG, he's running the whole racing business) already prepared everything for the big party...

Back