Dino Crises 3 might smack the visual ass off RE

Legion said:
http://www.videogamerx.net/bbs/zboard.php?id=vgx001&no=2203

its looking pretty good.

TROLL ALERT: Please don't come in here and start conversations about how DINO CRISES wasn't ever as good as RE. Please no childish flame wars thank you.

but YOU are trolling...

what became this forum ? too much silly topics..

Legion said:
TROLL ALERT: Please don't come in here and start conversations about how DINO CRISES wasn't ever as good as RE. Please no childish flame wars thank you.

Not hard for DC to be better than RE... :rolleyes:

And besides, RE4 kicks the crap out of that, so far! :p

I don't see anything that could "smack the ass" off of RE4. I do see some very impressive graphics. What interests me is that Halo2 might not seem like such a visual monster by the time it's actually released( though I think the upgrades to the AI are more exciting regardless). I'm certainly starting to see games that I think look just as good.

It looks awesome visually, but.. I wouldn't say that it looks "far" better than any of the GameCube RE's.

The shots are pretty blurry, too.. it's hard to tell exactly how good it'll be.. or if there's any FMV being used here.

For a character and enemies who just have a circle shadow you sure will have a hard time convincing me that these graphics are better than RE4. Maybe the blurry scans simply made you think unconciously that it looked better (no aliasing, fmv type of filter where every edges are undetectable, etc, ala doom3 video from the shaky cam we saw a while ago, the end result sure is different..)

But hey, circle shadows are an improvement over the past batch of screens :p

20020611_125925_DinoCrisis3.jpg

Christ that looks horrible.

I reckon that all their talent and resources are being poured into RE4 though.. but still, that's pretty shoddy.

/Looks at the title.....

/Looks at his post.....

/Looks at your post....

Who is trolling again? I seen the pics and I don't think it looks as good as RE4. The graphic is prety impressive though..... just not as impressive as RE4.

OK see here we go. All the nintendo trolls have made their way into this thread.

Cyborg that screenshot is extremely old. ITs probably from an alpha version of sorts.

RE 4 looks pretty good itself. I wasn't comparing RE4 to Dinocrises 3.

Just from the screen shots i am tempted to say dinocrises 3 has more detail.

I imagine when RE becomes populate with actual enemies it will look better. its just that those particular areas seem to lack detail. I will save my judegement on RE4 and DC3 when we have more on them.

RaolinDarksbane said:
/Looks at the title.....

/Looks at his post.....

/Looks at your post....

Who is trolling again? I seen the pics and I don't think it looks as good as RE4. The graphic is prety impressive though..... just not as impressive as RE4.

Did anyone mention RE4? No why would I? GC fanboys why don't you go somewhere else? Yes you guys are definately trolling this thread. I wouldn't bother comparing RE4 to DC3.

Notice i said MIGHT

I am merely mentioning being impressed by how DC3 is coming around. RE was a very good looking game indeed but I believe it is very possible that DC3 will out do it graphically as will RE4. why do i think you GC trolls wouldn't have mind me stating i think RE4 will out do RE graphically?

Why the hell are you so damn biased? Why does it bother you so much i think this game could look better than RE?

I wasn't comparing RE4 to Dinocrises 3.

Topic title reads: Dino Crises 3 might smack the visual ass off RE

:oops:

Not comparing RE4?
I guess you were talking about RE0? RE1? RE2? RE3? RE:CV? RE:GS? RE:GS2? :oops:

The latest screenshots Ozy posted still has circle shadows. :oops:

chap said:
I wasn't comparing RE4 to Dinocrises 3.

Topic title reads: Dino Crises 3 might smack the visual ass off RE

:oops:

Not comparing RE4?
I guess you were talking about RE0? RE1? RE2? RE3? RE:CV? RE:GS? RE:GS2? :oops:

The latest screenshots :oops:

So you automatically assume i speaking about EVERY SINGLE RE TITLE? Even ones that haven't reached beta form yet? Did i mention RE4? No i didnt. Go take your midol.

BTW - your RE4 pics don't even have monsters in them yet. If you want to nit pick start there.

Legion said:
So you automatically assume i speaking about EVERY SINGLE RE TITLE? Even ones that haven't reached beta form yet? Did i mention RE4? No i didnt. Go take your midol.

BTW - your RE4 pics don't even have monsters in them yet. If you want to nit pick start there.

Yeah sure, blame me for not making yourself clearer... I am soreeeee. :cry:

Anyway, i was not assuming, i am asking which RE you are comparing. Noticed the question marks? :oops:

chap said:
Legion said:

OMG> YOU made the assumption. IF you didn't understand what i was saying why not ask me to clarify? Should i assume you all will just automatically attack if you perceive a threat? Who really is the troll here if that is the case?

Legion said:
chap said:
Legion said:

OMG> YOU made the assumption. IF you didn't understand what i was saying why not ask me to clarify? Should i assume you all will just automatically attack if you perceive a threat? Who really is the <bleep> here if that is the case?

My dear, do you not noticed the question marks after every RE games i typed in? I learned from school that ending a sentence with a question mark means you are asking a question, no? :oops:

My dear, do you not noticed the question marks after every RE games i typed in? I learned from school that ending a sentence with a question mark means you are asking a question, no? :oops:

Don't be obtuse. Why the hell would i comparing DC3 to the PSX REs or CV? IF you have any common sense it ought to be clear which RE i am comparing this title to; RE:RB for GC.

Back