Did I mention I modded Bubbles again?

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Actually last Tuesday evening. I had to pull my 80Gb drive out since my wife's 40Gb HD died in Blue and it entailed dusting out both PCs, and hers hadn't been dusted in a loooong while. :???:

Anywho, after getting hers back on its feet I was going to start re-installing on Bubbles...but then remembered a couple of LED fans I pulled off of a bum PSU off MauiMom's hubby's PC I had thought about putting in her....

Shiny. Pretty. MUST DO! :D

There was an 80mm & 120mm fan, but I had no place for a 120mm so I made one. ;) I used to have an 80mm on the side window supported by 4 struts extending to the corners, I pulled the window off and cut the struts out (actually just used a pair of scissors on the aluminum side of the case and it cut pretty clean :oops: ) then I just drilled some holes straight thru the plexiglass for the 120mm as the hole was perfect for it. I added the 80mm to the upper back of the case.

It wasn't until the next day that my son pointed out to me that not only had our state and country gone blue the night before, but Bubbles had turned pure blue too! :rofl:

My state is blue, my country is blue, and now my PC is a glowing beacon of blue....me likey-likes.

BubsBlue.jpg

BubsBlueDrk.jpg

It's simply a travesty that you have a rig named Bubbles that isn't water-cooled!
Get a radiator man! ;)

If I water-cooled I wouldn't get all my pretty fans, and I like the hum/whir of 'em in the background.

No silent PC for me, I want one I know is alive! ;)

If I water-cooled I wouldn't get all my pretty fans, and I like the hum/whir of 'em in the background.

No silent PC for me, I want one I know is alive! ;)

You'd need to have at least one fan on the raditor if it was on the inside. You could put a pretty fan on that, or you could be a dual fan raditor, two fans! Of course depending on the speed and size of those fans then you'd have a loud or quite system.

You'd need to have at least one fan on the raditor if it was on the inside. You could put a pretty fan on that, or you could be a dual fan raditor, two fans! Of course depending on the speed and size of those fans then you'd have a loud or quite system.

And a UV cathode with florescent coolant tubes looks pretty bitchin

Back