Deepak, what are you doing?

silence said:
london-boy said:
sytaylor said:
Yanks tend to use their "cell" phones to talk, so the whole SMS thing is alien to the majority.

Yeah it's hard to text when you have fingers the size of melons.

not all yanks are fat.... honestly, i saw on TV there are some in the wild that look human..... :LOL:

He was most probably a Canadian or some other.

It's like this joke I made up.

What do you call all the pretty girls in the UK?

Answer: Tourists

:LOL:

US

london-boy said:
Unknown Soldier said:
It's like this joke I made up.

What do you call all the pretty girls in the UK?

Answer: Tourists

:LOL:

US

That's not a joke.

i can confirm.. the second ugliest girls next to british girls are the ones in belgium... bah!

_xxx_ said:
sytaylor said:
People need to visit leeds on a sunny day, they're like flies; everywhere!

Why should anyone want to visit Leeds? :devilish:

EDIT:

And: sunny day? In UK?

It's one awesome city, its like London but without the sprawl, congestion or southerners!

HA!!!!!!!

You're thinking bradford not leeds my not so mild mannered aquintence. I know people who dislike leeds because "It's too fashionable", which they associate with materialism etc...

sytaylor said:
HA!!!!!!!

You're thinking bradford not leeds my not so mild mannered aquintence. I know people who dislike leeds because "It's too fashionable", which they associate with materialism etc...

No.

Just above the M25 (which isn't a Moat believe it or not, although very few make it out alive). Trains from Leeds>London are excellent mind you, book early enough and they're like 20 quid return and the journey is 2 hours... which is nothing considering it takes 1 hour 50 min to birmingham which is half as far...

sytaylor said:
Just above the M25 (which isn't a Moat believe it or not, although very few make it out alive). Trains from Leeds>London are excellent mind you, book early enough and they're like 20 quid return and the journey is 2 hours... which is nothing considering it takes 1 hour 50 min to birmingham which is half as far...

Mate, not gonna happen. i know u want me to be with you for life but it's just not gonna happen. :devilish:

rabidrabbit said:
http://news.webindia123.com/news/showdetails.asp?id=81574&n_date=20050510&cat=India
A man here found a unique way for getting his name registered in the Guinness Book of World Records. He has sent 1,82,689 SMS in one month.

Deepak Sharma aims to increase the number to 3,00,000 in the coming month.

RR, don't wory, thats not me. I don't even have a cell. Anyway he is an idiot for wasting so much money, time & energy for nothing.

BTW some calc....

182689/30 = ~ 6090
6090/24 = ~ 254
254/60 = ~ 4 = ~ one SMS per 15 sec

Remember that long messages count for 2 or 3 or more messages. So he might be sending a long message and that gets counted for 3 messages (a single short message has up to 150 characters, after that it counts as 2, after 300 it counts as 3 and so on)

Back