Deepak, what are you doing?

I feel sorry for Deepaks friends and family, they must have gone nuts with their phones constantly beebing after receiving all those text messages.

rabidrabbit said:
I feel sorry for Deepaks friends and family, they must have gone nuts with their phones constantly beebing after receiving all those text messages.

I think he sends messages like this:

/Write Message

H

/Send Message

/Write Message

E

/Send Message

/Write Message

L

/Send Message

/Write Message

L

/Send Message

/Write Message

O

/Send Message

/Write Message

_

/Send Message

/Write Message

H

/Send Message

/Write Message

O

/Send Message

/Write Message

W

/Send Message

/Write Message

_

/Send Message

/Write Message

Y

/Send Message

/Write Message

A

/Send Message

/Write Message

_

/Send Message

/Write Message

D

/Send Message

/Write Message

O

/Send Message

/Write Message

I

/Send Message

/Write Message

N

/Send Message

/Write Message

'

/Send Message

/Write Message

?

/Send Message

Heh, my step brother has fingers as he says "like pigs tits", and hates txting. He's one of those beer swilling, BNP voting plumber types...

sytaylor said:
Heh, my step brother has fingers as he says "like pigs tits", and hates txting. He's one of those beer swilling, BNP voting plumber types...

BNP!!!

BNP!!!

BNP!!!

BNP!!!

BNP!!!

BNP!!!

BNP!!!

BNP!!!

Yeah I expressed my disapointment in the form of a bitch slap and a manly playfight in which i fishooked his nose.

sytaylor said:
Yeah I expressed my disapointment in the form of a bitch slap and a manly playfight in which i fishooked his nose.

Poofs. Both of u. Him, the most, with the whole BNP thing to prove his masculinity...

How many Fat Tony's are there in the world?! Besquillions, they outnumber you're average wise guy mamluke by 3 to 1. Hell even Mario was fat!

sytaylor said:
How many Fat Tony's are there in the world?! Besquillions, they outnumber you're average wise guy mamluke by 3 to 1. Hell even Mario was fat!

You want to open a BEEEEEEEEEEEP website and stop before those stereotypes?!!! :devilish:

Back