Death Stranding [PC, XGP]

Well, it's a game I'd never in a million years purchase, but I might be willing to dink around in it from time to time if it's on GP.

Regards,
SB

After 4-5 hours, I felt so scammed by Kojima with this game when I started it on ps4. Oh well, I learn not to buy the hype anymore.

I think it has a very specific appeal. But the story is incredibly deep and detailed, the production values are top notch, and for me personally, building networks of roads and ziplines throughout the world was like crack. I also adored that sense of scale and isolation.

I definitely agree with those that call it a masterpiece.

I think it has a very specific appeal. But the story is incredibly deep and detailed, the production values are top notch, and for me personally, building networks of roads and ziplines throughout the world was like crack. I also adored that sense of scale and isolation.

I definitely agree with those that call it a masterpiece.

I felt that at first, and I would add the pseudo multiplayer too was cool, build stuff for others, just shooting "helloooo ?!" and see if someone was there, see how many time a rope or a ladder was used by somebody, etc. But after a while, the core gameplay bored me to death. L1+R1 and here we go. The worst thing was the back and forth on the map, for nothing, as I didn't dig the story at all. I didn't finish the game so I don't know how it turned out, but I didn't care enough to wanna know...

I felt that at first, and I would add the pseudo multiplayer too was cool, build stuff for others, just shooting "helloooo ?!" and see if someone was there, see how many time a rope or a ladder was used by somebody, etc. But after a while, the core gameplay bored me to death. L1+R1 and here we go. The worst thing was the back and forth on the map, for nothing, as I didn't dig the story at all. I didn't finish the game so I don't know how it turned out, but I didn't care enough to wanna know...

It doesn't get really good until you.start building roads, and then even mores with zip lines IMO. For me, creating networks of zip lines was basically the core mechanic of the game, but doesn't really start until the second half.

Back