CHECK YOUR TIRE PRESSURE!!!!!

sytaylor said:
My car is the second most fuel economic in its class... around 40MPG. Thing is to fill it costs about £30 ($60), wheras you guys can fill an engine double the size for about $8.50 ish....

No fair.

I have an idea: let's go invade Iraq while saying we're there to free the country of dictatorship...

Oh...too late. ;)

Would be kinda pointless unless we had a legitamate concern, I mean developing new fuels would costs less in lives or monies. Good job it wasn't a war for oil, or else canada would be long gone...

_xxx_ said:
sytaylor said:
My car is the second most fuel economic in its class... around 40MPG. Thing is to fill it costs about £30 ($60), wheras you guys can fill an engine double the size for about $8.50 ish....

No fair.

I have an idea: let's go invade Iraq while saying we're there to free the country of dictatorship...

Oh...too late. ;)
Yeah, too late. My gas prices went up. The US is doing a shite job waging a war for oil.

RussSchultz said:
You must drive like a bat out of hell. That minivan is supposed to get 18-25.
It's the SE edition, slightly customized.

She's quick like a bunny and handles about as well as my old Altima SE, which is actually saying a LOT for a mini-van.

I never drive crazed with the kids in the car, but running late to pick up my daughter is sort of a daily exercise in controlled panic. ;)

You guys don't erally get shortcuts or rat runs there though. Suburbia was built for cars... but when there is a big block how many of you guys have a number of options available? London cabbie style?

RussSchultz said:
_xxx_ said:
sytaylor said:

No fair.

Oh...too late. ;)
Yeah, too late. My gas prices went up. The US is doing a shite job waging a war for oil.

I simply couldn't resist... :D

Back