Bought a GameCube today

I've found lately that I've been renting more games for my Xbox than buying them. I may get into trouble for that statement but it's true. I don't know..I just have'nt been 'hit' by a must have XB game in months. Hopefully Blinx will change that. The Gamecube has already gotten me broke just for the prebuys I've got reserved. And I totally forgot about Wario and Mario Party 4. Damn it!

I'd also like to say that ED is a really good game and I'd also like to take back my comment about the lame shadow mapping because some of the later stages look very nice including the shadow mapping.

No I don't think so. I'm not really into Survival horror games.

ED isn't really a survival horror, not anything like Res Evil anyway, its allot more story driven then that.

Well I think it's still classified as that. Either way, it's very pretty but i don't know. perhaps i'll check it out in a few months.

I've got one PC title to buy NHL2003 and then a bunch of xbox titles this fall along with xbox online. So I'm going to be pretty broke...

hopefully you have a decent place to rent games, its at least worth a rental, there are many games that are great, but so quirky, its plain to see they are not for everyone.
Animal Crossing and Pikmin are prime examples, they may be a big suprise, but certainly one to not rush into buying if your unsure.

I wish I had a good video store around, I like to rent those types(beachspikers, animal crossing), I want to play them but not buy them, but my Blockbuster is the only store in 100 miles that has GC games, and they get nothing but crap,(got Capcom Vs SNK, Scorpion King , Universal Studios and such, but passed on beachspikers, Soccer slam and Animal Crossing)
what a frustrating mess

Back