Bookmark Manager or Synchronizer?

swaaye

Entirely Suboptimal
Legend
Supporter
I've been using Firefox's Bookmark Synchronizer plugin for months now. It is really great for keeping my home and work bookmarks up to date. However, I don't really like how it doesn't compress the bookmark file before uploading it to FTP though. It's slow cuz it's a 600KB text file uncompressed!

But now I want to try out Opera. And I can't see any similar functionality in Opera. So is there a 3rd party program out there that can manage this?

swaaye said:
I've been using Firefox's Bookmark Synchronizer plugin for months now. It is really great for keeping my home and work bookmarks up to date. However, I don't really like how it doesn't compress the bookmark file before uploading it to FTP though. It's slow cuz it's a 600KB text file uncompressed!

But now I want to try out Opera. And I can't see any similar functionality in Opera. So is there a 3rd party program out there that can manage this?
My slightly more tedious solution is to use a normal FTP program. I thought my 200 KB bookmark file was getting unwieldy. You put me to shame.

Back