Audigy 2 ZS install CD

vazel

Regular
Can someone please make an image of their Audigy 2 ZS install CD for me? My CD is scratched up to unreadability. Creative only supplies a barebones driver package on their site.

Neato! Thanks!

Edit: Got errors in Vista. Damn Creative why can't they give us the nice drivers from the CD properly updated for Vista available on their site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neato! Thanks!

Edit: Got errors in Vista. Damn Creative why can't they give us the nice drivers from the CD properly updated for Vista available on their site.

The software on teh CD doesn't work for any Vista edition. Sadly all you can do is install the latest Audigy2zs drivers from the web and with it comes a simple audio console which lacks almost all features of the CD software.
And apart from that you have no EAX support in Vista and to buy the Alchemy EAX software that allows some games to use EAX on Audigy2zs under Vista costs 10$... greedy bastards.

But luckily the community has some great supporters one named Daniel Kawakasi which has created a driver package for Vista including the CD software and Alchemy free version hacked for Audigy2zs. Still some bugs in his drivers but far better than the skinny crap Creative has released so far for the Audigy2zs (for Vista).
If you go to the Creative forums then I am shure the thread will be there for the drivers and softwarepack! :smile:

Sadly the soundfont support in Vista sucks even with that updated modified CD. Sometimes I can't get it to actually load fonts... Of course, soundfont support is completely non-existent without this guy's attempt. Heh. I play old games thru DOSBOX a lot and like to use soundfonts for the game MIDI. XP seems to be the only way to go if you do that.

But otherwise, the apps seem to work ok in Vista.

repost

Hi i was wonderign if you could repost a image file with the Creative instalation cd the above link dosnt work I have windows xp and a Audigy 2 zs platinum pro w/e card i have the drivers but not the console software... uhhh yeah so that would be great lol thanks lol

Back