Arsenal vs ManU : Match of the Season

Reverend

Banned
Okay, I'm a Gunners fan... although I prefer the way Gunners play their footie (always subjective... there are those that think a team that passes the ball around twice as many times as the opposing team means they are the better team... not me... ATM it's about speed and exercising such speed with accuracy and lethalness) I must admit that with the way things are going at the moment (recent run of results, confidence) that I fear Arsenal may not be able to beat ManU... I'm anticipating a draw or ManU beating Arsenal. A draw doesn't mean the Gunners' season is over but a defeat would IMO, althiugh the tougher run-in of ManU may yet have a say.

So... who's going to win... and by what margin?

Me predicts either 1-1 or 2-1 to ManU.

(always subjective... there are those that think a team that passes the ball around twice as many times as the opposing team means they are the better team... not me...

Tell that to Real Madrid who beat the crap out of the best England had to offer ;) ManU were incredibly lucky not have conceded a bigger loss.

My point is that Madrid plays exactly like that. They pass the ball around from one side to the other very close to the opposition goal and it always creates lots of chances - and imo makes it exciting to watch.

Anyway,

I hope Arsenal wins. The gloryboys of ManU were on display last tuesday and I didnt like what i saw. Beckham, however popular, isn't a guy that can *play* ManU out of difficulties when it's needed and Scholes has his slumps as well..

Hoping for a gunners win but a draw seems more likely.

Wooow, you guys are paranormals. The result is 2 - 2. It is draw. With this result, we would assume that Man U would have a harder run, since the Gunners still have a match in hand.

Back