Arctic Cooling 4 & 5 in at Newegg.com!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Another copy/paste story in its entirety, but it's good news:

Over at EB I said:
Newegg.com, my very favorite online store, has just posted up the new Arctic Cooling rev 4 for r420s and rev 5 for 6800s.

If you don't know already the Arctic Cooling for ATi's 9x00 series were considered by far and away the best cooler you could get, I'm expecting some great things from this new line. Did you happen to notice the eeery resemblance of the Arctic Cooling rev 4 and Sapphire's "Toxic" line cooler? I mean 'cept for the puke green and orange colors... ;)

My thanks to CurrentlyPissed over at Team Radeon for letting me know about this. :)
However I ain't quite ready to shell out $55us for one.

Do you think this will work on the PCI-E versions as well? I will have a X800XT PCI-E as soon as they become available here.

carpediem said:
Do you think this will work on the PCI-E versions as well? I will have a X800XT PCI-E as soon as they become available here.
id wait just to be on the safe side.
epic

epicstruggle said:
carpediem said:
id wait just to be on the safe side.
epic

Yeah, I think I will. Getting, not by choice, the Powercolor X800XT when it becomes available. :)

digitalwanderer said:
carpediem said:
Yeah, I think I will. Getting, not by choice, the Powercolor X800XT when it becomes available. :)
I just picked up one of them Saphire X800 pro VIVOs, with 1.6ns ram. :)

There's an X600XT PCI-E in the computer now, while waiting for the X800XT. Hopefully I'll get it before HL2 comes out :)

So have you modded it yet? ;)

give it another week and more stores will start to get them. Scythe usa (whole saler) has it listed for 30$

jvd said:
give it another week and more stores will start to get them. Scythe usa (whole saler) has it listed for 30$

It's almost impossible to get an AGP X800XT (not even PE) here in sweden. I haven't found any online store that has/had them :(

When the PCI-E's are coming, I'm afraid to even hope for.

carpediem said:
jvd said:

It's almost impossible to get an AGP X800XT (not even PE) here in sweden. I haven't found any online store that has/had them :(

When the PCI-E's are coming, I'm afraid to even hope for.

well its sad to say but pci-e makes up less than 1% of the market right now and most of that is oem systems.

I"m sure in sept you will start to see more and more . also there is no x800xt pe. There is just an x800xt for pci-e users

digitalwanderer said:
However I ain't quite ready to shell out $55us for one.
:oops: $55 :oops:

I mean, I knew the US-Dollar was weak, but it aint THAT weak. The new silencers are like 25 Euros shipped over here. 8)

Vortigern_red said:
also there is no x800xt pe. There is just an x800xt for pci-e users

Where did you get that from? Is it new info? ATI are still listing the XTPE PCIe on the web site.

ATI

guess i was wrong. From the original pci-e reviews they only talked about the x800xt not a pe . Sorry

mean, I knew the US-Dollar was weak, but it aint THAT weak. The new silencers are like 25 Euros shipped over here.

Na its cause so far only new egg has them in the states and newegg likes to charge more when they can

Back