Angelina

london-boy said:
Hanners said:
I guess I'm the only person here who thinks Angelina Jolie is hugely over-rated looks-wise? :|

Mmm yes. Even i think she's one of the most beautiful women on the planet.

Its not just her looks, she has huge sex appeal, its in the way she looks into the camera etc, she's got dominant animal woman written all over.

sytaylor said:
she's got dominant animal woman written all over.

Dominant is the wrong word. "Dominant" women are just strong, nothing more. That's just the way to sort out the week wussy guys (which are the ones who can be dominated, thus become imediately uninteresting).

_xxx_ said:
sytaylor said:
she's got dominant animal woman written all over.

Dominant is the wrong word. "Dominant" women are just strong, nothing more. That's just the way to sort out the week wussy guys (which are the ones who can be dominated, thus become imediately uninteresting).

She'd screw any guy into next week, and every now and then, that works... and wouldnt mind one bit some liberties being taken between a hand and her ass... if you follow. Just strikes me as a phreaky kinda girl.

sytaylor said:
...and wouldnt mind one bit some liberties being taken between a hand and her ass... if you follow. Just strikes me as a phreaky kinda girl.

Should be more of such girls around IMHO. I hate "normal", "cute" girls, all my ex's were kinda freaky. That's what attracts me in the first place.

This thread is now about Natoma!

Natoma > Angelina Jolie > Girls!
The aligator eats the largest value.

I'm mixed on Ms. Jolie. At times she's beautiful and other times I've seen her in the public looking like she just stepped out of a trailer fresh from a yokel gang-bang.

Jessica Alba, on the other hand, is one tasty little morsel. As is Natalie Portman. Kristin Davis, though, still tops my #1 if stuck on a pacific island fantasy woman list.

John Reynolds said:
Kristin Davis, though, still tops my #1 if stuck on a pacific island fantasy woman list.
Really? The more I look at her the more I keep thinking that she got her face smacked flat by an iron or something in a cartoon and just her nose popped back out. :?

incurable said:
One thing that really freaked me out about that new StarWars flick was how damn old she looked ... very soccer mom or something. 8)

At my age, soccer moms are top-notch hotties. :p

Like Natoma?
Natoma can be my mum anytime. :D

John Reynolds said:
incurable said:
One thing that really freaked me out about that new StarWars flick was how damn old she looked ... very soccer mom or something. 8)

At my age, soccer moms are top-notch hotties. :p

umm i dunno its a toss up

or

anne021eu7xu.th.jpg

or
jessicaalbahoneynf04070055yq.th.jpg

JessicaAlba197_000.jpg

Lindsy is scaring me , she used to be okay but now man make her eat something

1Lnae5o3GDYosMO0.jpg

vDxNJ8vFf4v2fK0.jpg

vs how she was

ZYgAolBKIcKK8OB.jpg