All PS3 Awesomeness In One Convenient Thread [massive 56k warning]

Oh damn! Those look cool!

In NZ, we've got BIG BOYS TOYS on this weekend, and apparently the PS3 will be there! Might go check it out, but that's if the queues are kind enough!

March just seems sooooo far away! :cry:

Uh... what are the sources for all these pics? They look like magazine scans, and that's a no-no. But since you're a long-time member and should know, maybe these are officially-released promotional materials or something?

I'm guessing Enchant Arm isnt coming to NA? A lot of xbox360 owners seemed to like that one so I was hoping it would come over here to try it out.

Monster Kingdom sure looks like a beautiful game, all the colors. :)

Uh... what are the sources for all these pics? They look like magazine scans, and that's a no-no. But since you're a long-time member and should know, maybe these are officially-released promotional materials or something?

I think they are free promotional brochures from TGS. Non-profit that is, so it should be safe to post.

Jpeg compression is your friend. I'm on broadband and the page still took ages to load! At that size, the screens shouldn't be 160k each!!

Bad Hardknock! :devilish:

Is there a higher res version (scan?) of the heavenly sword artwork around? Looks great, and I'd like to make a WP based on it for personal use.

Please use the thumbnail feature? :-| I'm sure there was a reason for tabbed browsing... :cry:

edit: danke. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back