All hail to the new king of posters!

Shifty you have been a great king for almost three years now, but it seems all good things must come to an end... Unless you ban him that is... If you don't want to ban Patsu, atleast try to pressure him to finish Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock.

Shifty you have been a great king for almost three years now, but it seems all good things must come to an end... Unless you ban him that is... If you don't want to ban Patsu, atleast try to pressure him to finish Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock.
I've seen that. I need a few more posts to hit 22k before him (that gets me a gold trophy, right?), but I'll concede the crown. It doesn't help that I go to bed and the next morning find he's posted 15 news links!

Edit: I could of course retire now undefeated!

You'll deserve a platinum trophy for the great effort. Patsu simply cannot be stopped and it would be unfair to expect anyone to match his crazy output.

Something is slightly odd though, for long time I was sure the Mayan calendar was counting towards the day yours and Patsu's post counts would at the same number :)

Never retire.

Nice necro, dude. ;)

Silence weak mortal or I'll use my swatter.

You'll deserve a platinum trophy for the great effort. Patsu simply cannot be stopped and it would be unfair to expect anyone to match his crazy output.
I'd like to see a word per post metric after he beats me. I reckon it's a cheap victory for him. :p

Something is slightly odd though, for long time I was sure the Mayan calendar was counting towards the day yours and Patsu's post counts would at the same number :)
That Mayan calendar 2012 thing is funny. People think it's a portent of the end of the world - does it not occur to them that the Mayans thought "let's stop there and work out the next 800 years after that when we need them"?! I mean, I've a 2011-2012 calendar and I don't expect the world to end on the 31st of December as a result.

I'd like to see a word per post metric after he beats me. I reckon it's a cheap victory for him. :p
Your wish is my command, oh ruler of this fair 3D land of internets great. Look out for it by the weekend, 'cause it'll need some programming.

Back