Ace Combat 6 Trailer

iceberg187

Regular
http://www.gamespot.com/pages/gamespace/download_alt.php?pid=938702&sid=6172373&id=6172373

15670484112007061401373nb7.jpg

This game looks sweet!

Namco seems to have gone all out with their next-gen debut of the Ace Combat series. Gamespot said that overall the game was visually stunning, incorporating the traditional Ace style with some new squad tactics on a scope that dwarfs previous installments. I wonder how the multiplayer will work and maybe some sort of livery editor a la Forza Motorsport would be a cool add on.

Looks great! Is this 360 exclusive or is there the possibility of it being ported to PS3? Either way I think I'll be getting the soundtrack if the music in the trailer is consistent with what's in the game.

Looks great! Is this 360 exclusive or is there the possibility of it being ported to PS3? Either way I think I'll be getting the soundtrack if the music in the trailer is consistent with what's in the game.

It was confirmed to be a timed exclusive for Xbox 360.

It was confirmed to be a timed exclusive for Xbox 360.

It was not confirmed to being time exclusive for 360. It was said in OXM, but it could be their assumption - Namco themselves only announced the game for 360 and that's all.

That said, I see no reason why would Namco keep it exclusive for the Xbox, when they can earn some money porting the game.

You know... The 360 itself looks nice in white, and the controllers are fine, but when you keep pressing out the theme to controllers like this, they just look silly.

holy crap that looks like Namco has finally made their first Next Gen game. ;) looks like a pretty cool story line combined with some sweet looking environments and action.

Can't wait to get my hands on this, it's going to be an expensive game buying year. :D

looks pretty awesome to me :D
I know better, but they look rather fragile and toy-like. The candy-colored buttons on the flight-stick really stick out poorly. Not to mention the overall effect is looking more "dull" than "industrial and useful." It doesn't need to be all gloss and chrome and bling or anything, but this design just looks uninspiring.

Also: anyone know of regular ol' Saitek controllers will be supported? Because if you're forced into buying one specific peripheral, I'd be highly perturbed.

Wow, the trailer looks impressive and is way more entertaining than most movie trailers. I'm gonna keep an eye on this one.

looks very impressive. now I get a sense of what some of the large-scale battles will be like.

I like the airborne aircraft carrier with fighters landing in the center--also, what look like large refueling tankers sitting on top, across the entire wing of this flying carrier!

expecting intense air-to-air, air-to-ground, air-to-sea, ground-to-air, sea-to-air fire fights all over the place. all online too. holy highway to the danger zone!

Back